|“||A full-fledged sniper bazooka. Meant for those who love both Heavy and Sniper types.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Destruction System, as part of the Sniper Tournament Event is a Heavy introduced in 14.0.0 update weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update that included: Cyborg Hands, Revolver Sniper Rifle, and Destruction System.
It is a Sniper Event set-themed weapon that holds a few missiles per magazine and possesses a scope. It has a very slow fire rate, average capacity, low mobility, and will kill in 1-2 shots depending on module level .
It seems to have a somewhat similar design as the One Shot. However, it is not a complete reskin, as the former is a sniper rifle. It is mostly grey with some dark yellow and red accents, it has a dark grey scope with some yellow details and a white cross-shaped reticle. It has a red trigger and a white and red missile that sits on a belt in front of the weapon until it is shot.
The weapon is held similarly to the One Shot: from the bottom. It emits white missiles with a small, orange fire in the back with a fast bullet travel time. The missiles explode on impact which damages anything that gets within its area. It has a relatively high blast area even for a heavy. It also possesses a 4x scope.
When reloading, the magazine from the bottom is taken out and is replaced with a spare magazine. It has no delay mechanics.
- This weapon comes with a scope, use it for engaging enemies at longer ranges. However, this weapon has travel time, although it is slightly faster than other weapons' travel times.
- When paired with the Revolver Sniper Rifle and Cyborg Hands, you get temporary invisibility every time you respawn upon death.
- If going for points in game modes such as Deathmatch (PG3D), fire the weapon at the floor and an enemy at the same time. The area damage could kill the opponent but also launch you into the air, giving you a rocket jump kill for 55 points at least.
- Be aware that this weapon has a low capacity and a low rate of fire. Whenever you get an Ammo pickup, it only replenishes half of its spare capacity.
- This weapon also isn't the most mobile weapon since rocket jumping will deal large amounts of self damage, so use a different weapon with much better Mobility such as the Dark Force Saber.
- It has area damage, use it against groups of enemies and in tight spaces, such as Silent School and Pool Party.
- Naturally, since it is a rocket launcher, it has a travel time. Keep that in mind when using this weapon at long ranges.
- This in conjunction with the Singular Grenade will cluster opponents together. Use this to your advantage to gain easy points and kills.
- Never try to execute a rocket jump using this unless you jump first then hit the ground with its projectile, as it will injure (or even instant-kill in the worst-case scenario) you, thus leaving you prone to enemy fire.
- Use this weapon for support when doing Three Category Spam.
- This weapon can be used for Easy-Way-Out, as it does a large amount of self damage without any special gear.
- Use a Sniper to effectively eliminate its user at longer ranges.
- Use a Jetpack, or rocket jump, as this weapon has travel time and is very difficult to hit a flying opponent
- Strafe around to reduce your chances of being hit.
- Stay away from players with this weapon at close range, and use scoped weapons to take them out instead.
- Attack its users from behind.
- Use a close-ranged, power-house weapon like the Undertaker to quickly eliminate the user. However, this may incite the enemy to kill you at close range, even if it means taking damage or killing themselves.
- Stay off the ground as much as you can.
- Avoid tight corridors if you know a Destruction user is in there.
- Use a one shot weapon to take out your opponent before they have the chance to hit you.
- Initial release.
- Its efficiency reduced to 2 rockets kill vs. 1 when released.
- It was buffed it back to a one-shot kill.
- It is a 2 shot but it can get someone very low health (around 7-16 health).
- It’s area damage was Nerfed along with all area damage weapons.
- It's area damage was buffed a little
- It is the first, and currently the only Heavy weapon that's considered as a "Sniper".
- This is among the worst weapons to attempt to rocket-jump with, as you will take substantial self-damage.
- It is among a few weapons that do not replenish your entire ammo supply upon getting an ammo pickup; the other three are the Royal Ashbringer, Submarine Drone Station and Frozen Heart.
- It oddly resembles the One Shot, however, it is not a re-skin of it.
- Although true, the base skin for this gun is very likely from the One Shot, since they both share the big and bulky body.
- Formerly, this was a one of the best weapon for the mode Block Crash.
- In the 17.7.0 update, this weapon was fully unlockable in the Winner and Super Chests in the Super Lottery.