The Devil Stalker is a common enemy found throughout the campaign.
This appears like a human-like creature but with the legs similar to a Stalker and it's several other variants; with two arms and red skin. It has yellow eyes and white fangs. It has its arms stretched out at all times.
This monster will crawl towards you with a steady speed, avoiding all obstacles in its way. When it gets close to you, it will lean back and then hit you with both arms, dealing damage.
- Simply aim for the head to get headshots and deal more damage.
- Attack it from afar if you can.
- For beginners, try to avoid melee confrontations with this monster (this applies to every other monster).
- If you really have to do this, try to attack once and pull back immediately to avoid getting hit.
- In the previous version of the game, it had legs resembling the Minecraft creeper, but had smaller eyes. It was changed in later updates due to the copyright issues with Mojang.
- In Arena, the Devil Stalker sounds way different when hit and killed (in this case, like the enemies from Slender Forest)
- It looks similar to the Raid variant, the Red Demon Frog.