The Digital Drawing Pad is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 18.0.0 update. You can get parts of it in the Game Developer Lottery.
It is a drawing pad that shoots drawn bullets. It has high damage, slow rate of fire, medium capacity, and low mobility.
It appears to be a drawing pad with a holder for a pen. The pad's frame is silver and features a cyan scope and a white button. The screen features a green background with a bullet that has its direction indicated on the screen as well. The pen, which has a green tip and a mostly white color, has a gray holder with a red button on that holder.
It fires a lime-colored bullet that explodes on contact with players or obstacles. It is usually a 1 shot headshot and a 2 shot body but if critical strike kicks in, it will kill the enemy in one shot no matter what. When reloading, the player uses the pen and presses the bottom-middle button as seen on the drawing pad. The screen turns red and the word "RELOAD" is seen on the pad with a loading animation.
It has both Input Delay (Receives Delay) and Output Delay (Gives Delay). This means that the Digital Drawing Pad will have a pull-up time whenever another weapon with Output Delay (Gives Delay) is shot, then quickly switched to it, and the Digital Drawing Pad will also give pull-up time to any weapons with Input Delay (Receives Delay) if it is shot, then quickly switched to the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon. The duration of the pull-up time for both the Digital Drawing Pad and the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon switched to after it depends on the previously used weapon's fire rate and the Digital Drawing Pad's fire rate, respectively.
- This gun has area damage, so you can aim at opponents' feet and inflict heavy damage.
- Its conjunction of average fire rate, instant area damage, high capacity and ability to headshot is capable of scoring multiple kills.
- Only reload when you make sure you are absolutely safe, as this gun has a slow reload speed and will leave you vulnerable.
- Use it against groups of heavily-armored enemies due to its Area Damage attribute.
- Upgrade this rifle when you reached to Level 65, as it will take a lot less than upgrading one level at a time by using .
- When in a sniper battle, use any 1-shot sniper to quickly kill the opponent before you get killed as usually this weapon is a 2 shot.
- Use the Jetpack, as you can be hard to hit if so.
- Use a weapon similar to this one that has Area Damage can be equally effective.
- This weapon seems to have a smaller hitbox than most snipers without the area damage. Use this to your advantage and jump or fly as much as possible.
- Incorporate this gun in a 3 cat spam loadout (e.g. Exterminator, Necklace of the Ice King, and this sniper)
- Equip a melee weapon with 85 mobility or higher as this weapon's mobility is quite low.
- Initial release.
- It shares the same scope as the Thunder Storm.