The Dimerian Divider is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 18.2.0 update.
It is silver sci-fi looking sniper rifle that fires green beams of energy. It can deal high amounts of damage, has a decent fire rate, an average sized capacity, and average mobility.
It is a sci-fi sniper rifle featuring a metallic silver body.
It features a silver skeletal stock, a silver pistol grip with a glowing neon green energy cell acting as the weapon's ammo source. On top, there is a silver scope with neon green lens, and a translucent holographic iron sight. The barrel is neon green, which when the fire button is pressed, shoots green lasers.
When the firing button is pressed, it will fires a green laser that cause decent damage and very high damage if it's a critical hit. It's normally a 1 shot headshot and 2 shot body shot, if it's a critical hit, it'll be 1 shot no matter you hit anywhere of the player.
When reloading, the user will eject the used energy cell from the weapon and insert a new one.
It has both Input Delay (Receives Delay) and Output Delay (Gives Delay). This means that the Dimerian Divider will have a pull-up time whenever another weapon with Output Delay (Gives Delay) is shot, then quickly switched to it, and the Dimerian Divider will also give pull-up time to any weapons with Input Delay (Receives Delay) if it is shot, then quickly switched to the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon. The duration of the pull-up time for both the Dimerian Divider and the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon switched to after it depends on the previously used weapon's fire rate and the Dimerian Divider's fire rate, respectively.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the scope at long ranges. Its high magnification makes it useful for precise aiming at these distances.
- It features the Critical Damage which have a 50% chance of dealing double the damage onto their target.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- Avoid sticking to one sniping spot as users can track the weapon's lasers to its source.
- Try to line up shots so they can hit multiple enemies at once, especially in tight hallways in maps such as Silent School.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- It fires a noticeable laser, keep an eye out for the source of the laser as it may indicate the general area of where the user may be.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to countersnipe them with your own.
- Use the Stealth Bracelet and dodge when they are attacking you, this will make the user harder to hit you.
- Initial release
- Despite the fire rate being listed as 78 on the armory, it fires slightly faster like weapons that feature fire rates of around 80.
- This weapon appeared as the Revolver Sniper Rifle for players who didn't update their game.
- This weapon can transform itself slightly when viewed in the Armory like the Agent Valentine, Transformed Machine Gun, Disguised Rifle, Ambush Crocorifle, Bubble Slasher and the Transformed Blaster.