This pet is a theropod dinosaur which is completely green in color along with streaks of darker green. It has two stubby legs along with two short arms. The inside of the mouth is colored red, and it has two white teeth at the front.
- The Dinosaur is a great starter pet (if you manage to get it) and it can deal very high amounts of damage to players that are either on low levels or lacking any armor.
- However, at higher levels, it does relatively less damage, so pets with special effects such as the Cyber Phoenix or Eagle Spirit are more useful in higher levels.
- Its bleeding effect can inflict additional damage to enemies and pestering them with it.
- Since the Dinosaur is a Legendary pet, you can use it to surprise unsuspecting enemies.
- If you're a sniper, get this pet with strong armor so players that try to sneak up on you will get attacked by the Dinosaur. This gives you time to counter the threat.
- Like any other pets, the Dinosaur teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" whenever you rocket jump.
- It has low health meaning that it can be exterminated in around 1-4 shots from a Primary weapon.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and great accuracy, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- This pet somewhat resembles Rex from the Toy Story series of movies.