This weapon bears some resemblance to the Pizza Heater, with the front holding the "Dislike" being an orange version of Pizza Heater's muzzle. However, it is a launcher that shoots a bomb that takes in a form of a thumbs down projectile. It has very high damage, decent fire rate, decent capacity, and low mobility.
It appears to be a large, black gun with an orange thumbs down projectile in front of it. It has a red/gray handle, a red nozzle, and a computer on the side.
Upon firing, it shoots out an orange thumbs-up fist, but explodes into an orange thumbs-down sign. During reloading, the neon fist at the front of the weapon disappears while you rotate a handle-bar.
This weapon features the Ammo Steal attribute, meaning when you hit an enemy, you will gain +1 bullet in your ammo reserve. You can use this if you are also low on ammo.
- Try to hit the floor next to people, as this has very high area damage.
- Go close to people, as it is easier to hit people.
- This weapon can one-hit head-shot people, so try to aim at player's head.
- Use this to hit snipers who camp in the same place because it can break trough bricks because of a area damage as high as Ferocious Poleaxe
- Use Jetpack or rocket jump, as this weapon is bad if people are mid-air.
- Stay far away from players using this weapon because it makes it hard for them to hit you.
- Initial release.
- The weapon received a skin.
- The computer in this gun has a face in it, similar to the AI Pistol.
- This is the first weapon to have the attribute.
- It is unknown whether you gain +1 ammo for hitting everyone in a group, or if you just gain +1 ammo for hitting someone, regardless of being grouped up.
- For some reason, this weapon's projectiles is a thumbs up, despite this gun being a dislike themed gun.