This weapon bears some resemblance to the Pizza Heater, with the front holding the "Dislike" being an orange version of Pizza Heater's muzzle. However, it is a launcher that shoots a bomb that takes in a form of a thumbs down projectile. It has very high damage, decent fire rate, decent capacity, and low mobility.
It appears to be a large, black gun with an orange thumbs down projectile in front of it. It has a red/gray handle, a red nozzle, and a computer on the side.
Upon firing, it shoots out an orange thumbs-up fist, but explodes into an orange thumbs-down sign. During reloading, the neon fist at the front of the weapon disappears while you rotate a handle-bar.
This weapon features the Ammo Steal attribute, meaning when you hit an enemy, you will gain +1 bullet in your ammo reserve. You can use this if you are also low on ammo.
- Try to hit the floor next to people, as this has very high area damage.
- Go close to people, as it is easier to hit people.
- This weapon can one-hit head-shot people, so try to aim at player's head.
- Use this to hit snipers who camp in the same place because it can break trough bricks because of a area damage as high as Ferocious Poleaxe
- Use Jetpack or rocket jump, as this weapon is bad if people are mid-air.
- Stay far away from players using this weapon because it makes it hard for them to hit you.
- Try to strafe and jump, as this weapon has travel time.
- Initial release.
- The weapon received a skin.
- Damage reduced by 6%.
- AOE radius decreased from 3.5 to 3.
- Rocket speed decreased by 25%.
- The computer in this gun has a face in it, similar to the AI Pistol.
- This is the first weapon to have the attribute.
- It is unknown whether you gain +1 ammo for hitting everyone in a group, or if you just gain +1 ammo for hitting someone, regardless of being grouped up.
- For some reason, this weapon's projectiles is a thumbs up, despite this gun being a dislike themed gun.
- This is one of few area damage heavies that can do headshots, since it has big range, this makes it the only weapon with huge area of effect range that can do headshots.
- This weapon is infamous and has gained some controversy in the Pixel Gun 3D community due to its very high damage and big range despite the AOE rework, however it was Nerfed a bit but it’s damage has remained unchanged.