|This article may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Double Barreled Shotgun (PGW).
|“||A double-barrelled shotgun is a legendary weapon. It doesn't matter whether you are defending your rancho or taking one to kill the living dead - no one will be able to get close to you.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a shotgun with a pair of barrels that shoots multiple bullets with a spread. It has below-average efficiency, but the damage depends on how close the enemy is. It has average fire rate, average mobility, and a very low capacity. Now, it is very powerful in Deadly Games, where you could 1 - 2 shot(s) opponent in close range.
It is a rather bulky weapon, with a wooden handle and hand hold. The base and the barrel are metal. The barrel is a dual barrel setup. There are also two metal hammers (one for each barrel) each with a small gold detail. It also looks similar to the Steam Power or its former version, the Deadly Candy.
It shoots multiple bullets at once with a large spread and instant bullet travel time, just like any other shotgun. It only shoots twice per clip and has a technically fast fire rate, since both bullets are shot quickly.
When reloading, the barrels are opened, the player inserts a pair of bullets and closes the barrels. It has no delay mechanics.
- Due to the weapon having a spread, attack at close range to maximize damage.
- Aim for the head to maximize its low damage.
- Take cover after firing two rounds as its reload speed is quite slow.
- Due to the very low ammo capacity and reserve, find Ammo pick-ups frequently.
- Time your shots as it has very low ammo capacity.
- In Campaign, equipping Turbo Charger is the perfect synergy for the shotgun's high fire rate and Efficiency, so you will not worry about its capacity for a limited amount of time.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area Damage weapons can make quick work of its user(s).
Equip a weapon with a longer range or a weapon with a fast firing rate.
- Initial release. It was previously known as "Double Trouble".
- It was previously called "Double Trouble".
- This gun is based on the real world Lupara Sawn-Off Shotgun.
- This gun is also like the real world Double-Barreled Shotgun.
- This cannot be used in Arena.
- It is the most powerful default shotgun in Campaign.
- Its name comes from the fact that it has two shells which can cause a lot of trouble and chaos.
- It can 2 shot anyone to the body in Deadly Games if used at a close range.
- It can one shot to the head if close enough.
- In some modes/minigames, the Double-barreled Shotgun (PG3D) can be occasionally found as a pick-up.
- This is the base model for the Dual Shotguns.
- This is the last Primary you can obtain in the Campaign.
- The powerful version of this weapon exists.
- Despite of showing 55 firerate, it has a fire rate of 94 if continuously firing.
- It is possible to insert modules to this shotgun in Campaign. The same goes for Default weapons shown in the Armory.
- Its kill icon it the same as the Steam Power just different colours which is surprising as it has 2 barrels compared to the 3 of the other weapon
|Pixel Gun 3D
Pixel Gun World