It is a pair of golden nunchucks that are used for attacking in close range. They can deal with chain damage to players, which means they can deal damage to a group of players if they are standing close enough together. Furthermore, they can slow down their targets. It has good damage, good attack speed, and one of the highest mobility in the game. It is usually a 3-4 shot kill.
Each nunchuck is golden, with one handle having a button controlling the conductors on the other handle. The two handles are connected via a black chain.
This is a dual-wield weapon, so the player holds each replica in each hand. The player swings the one on the right hand first, then the one on the left hand, then repeat. Since this is a melee weapon, it can only hit players in close range. This weapon can deal chain damage (which means damage transferred from an opponent to a nearby opponent if there is one) and they can also slow down the opponent.
It has a fixed delay. This means that no matter what weapon you switch to the Double Cashbacks from, there will always be a delay lasting around half-a second, making this weapon unable to perform "melee switching".
- This weapon can damage other enemies around the first one hit, this makes it a good weapon for crowd control.
- Sneak up behind the enemy then attack him/her with it.
- Use this weapon at close quarters engagements, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- When an enemy is hit, finish them off with a high damaging weapon.
- Attack the head for maximum damage.
- Strafe around enemies while holding down the melee button to maximize the efficiency and killing speed.
- It is perfect for countering mobile Melee users, due to its slowing ability.
- Use this weapon while dodging shots from enemy snipers to minimize the probability of getting hit.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotgun weapons decimate it's users.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Area Damage weapons are best for countering these users at close range as the enemy has a fast moving speed,therefore making it hard to hit them with non-area damage melees.
- Stay out of range from a user of this weapon to prevent taking damage.
- Try engaging the user with a Primary weapon at medium range.
- Avoid getting too close to other teammates since the weapon has the ability to chain its attacks to groups of people.
- Use a Reflector gadget to render its users less interested in hitting you.
It serves as a well balanced Melee weapon and can be used in conjunction with any sort of playstyle.
- Initial release
- This weapon got its damage increased by 30%. (July 6, 2020)
- It is essentially a rich man's version of the Nunchucks.
- It has the fastest mobility of any melee at 100.
- It is the second weapon to have 100 mobility, the first being the Neutron Pulsator.
- In the armory it is shown that the 2 parts can be joined together into one bar
- It is often used by competitive 3 cat spammers due to its high mobility