It is a pair of golden nunchucks that are used for attacking in close range. They can deal with chain damage to players, which means they can deal damage to a group of players if they are standing close enough together. Furthermore, they can slow down their targets. It has very high damage, good attack speed, and an excellent mobility of 100. It is usually a 2-3 shot kill.
Each nunchuck is golden, with one handle having a button controlling the conductors on the other handle. The two handles are connected via a black chain.
This is a dual-wield weapon, so the player holds each replica in each hand. The player swings the one on the right hand first, then the one on the left hand, then repeat. Since this is a melee weapon, it can only hit players in close range. This weapon can deal chain damage (which means damage transferred from an opponent to a nearby opponent if there is one) and they can also slow down the opponent.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Double Cashback will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second. However, melee switching is still possible due to the delay being short.
- This weapon can damage other enemies around the first one hit, this makes it a good weapon for crowd control. Be warned, that the chain damage against the nearby enemies will be reduced.
- Sneak up behind the enemy then attack him/her with it.
- Use this weapon at close quarters engagements, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- When an enemy is hit, finish them off with a high damaging weapon.
- Attack the head for maximum damage.
- Strafe around enemies while holding down the melee button to maximize the efficiency and killing speed.
- It is perfect for countering mobile Melee users, due to its slowing ability.
- Use this weapon while dodging shots from enemy snipers to minimize the probability of getting hit.
- Use its high mobility to kill enemies quickly.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotgun weapons decimate it's users.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Area Damage weapons are best for countering these users at close range as the enemy has a fast moving speed, therefore making it hard to hit them with non-area damage melees.
- Stay out of range from a user of this weapon to prevent taking damage.
- Try engaging the user with a Primary weapon at medium range.
- Avoid getting too close to other teammates since the weapon has the ability to chain its attacks to groups of people.
- Use a Reflector gadget to render its users less interested in hitting you.
It serves as a well balanced Melee weapon and can be used in conjunction with any sort of playstyle. Use the Astral Blade to increase attack range, the Alloy module to maximize movement speed, or the Shiv for a faster firing rate. The Blood thirst module combination is also popular for the Double Cashback. Double Cashback also works very well with three cat spam so try to pair it with a three cat spam loadout.
This weapon is by far the most popular clan weapon in the game and one of the most popular melees in the game the second being the Heroic Epee due to its mobility of 100 (which is the highest number in the game) it is often used by competitive 3 cat spammers in pubic and private matches. Not many players hate this weapon because of its damage but it’s mobility which makes it harder for other players to hit another player, although since its buff it deals much more damage than it used to. This weapon is also hated because of the slowdown and chain damage effects, which make the weapon quite broken in some maps.
- Initial release.
- This weapon got its damage increased by 30%. (July 6, 2020)
- Mobility was reduced by 5%, but its mobility remains 100.
- It is essentially a rich man's version of the Nunchucks.
- It used to be the fastest mobility of any melee at 100.
- But despite this its mobility still remains at 100 and still one of the best movement melees in the game.
- It was the second weapon to have 100 mobility, the first being the Neutron Pulsator.
- In the armory it is shown that the 2 parts can be joined together into one bar.
- It is often used by Three Category Spammers due to its high speed.
- The attack noise is a sort of cha-ching noise possibly a "cash" sound.
- The blue part of the weapon appears to be an electricity conductor.
- Even though it says it has 100 mobility, it seems like it actually has 85 mobility.