The Double Headed Zombie is a common enemy found in numerous Campaign levels.
The Double Headed Zombie is a zombie with dark aqua skin and a very large body frame, nearly twice the size of a regular Injured Zombie.
It appears to be wearing tattered blue jeans and a shredded white T-shirt, half of which is ripped away, revealing what seems to be a missing rib. It has a red substance on its hands which resemble blood.
It has 2 heads, 1 bigger (left), 1 smaller (right). The smaller head only has a pair of black eyes and a fleck of blood atop its head, while the bigger head has a mouth with a few yellow teeth and 2 widespread red eyes. Its arms have a brown substance all over them, which could be dirt, mud, or dried blood.
It will shamble towards the player and when it got close enough, it flails their right arm towards them. It has a decent maneuverability relative to its surroundings.
- These monsters have a very hogh HP,so use a high Damage Per Shot weapon to kill them quickly.
- A fast firing automatic can also provide good results.
- These monsters have a slow attack speed,you can use that to your advantage by using a melee weapon to attack and then immediately pull back out of the monster's attack range.
- It is unknown of how they morphed together.
- It is used as a base for many reskined enemies
- It could have been the infection's fault.
- It appears in Co-op Survival.
- Origially it has 1x1 sized eyes,however in Febuary 2014 as part of the redesigned graphics update its eyes were increased to 2x2 pixles wide due to copyright issues with Mojang.
- In Pixel Gun World arena mode there are 2 exclusive variations of this enemy.
- In the Pixel Gun World arena mode, the Mineshaft arena has a wave that has biggified versions of this enemy.