|“||Why do you fight vampires if you can become one? No, you don't need to wait for Draclula in the midnight. Just order this gun and it will be delivered to you within 3 business days.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Dracula is a Special weapon introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
It is a vampire-themed gun that shoots vampire-like bullets that can steal health. It has average damage, a decent fire rate, low capacity, and average mobility.
It is a black weapon with red details, 2 red fangs on the nozzle, a burgundy handle, grip and white spikes on the top.
This weapon shoots small, fang-like bullets that have a quick bullet travel time. These bullets pierce enemies and do , which means that when the user hits an enemy, the user gets their lost health healed back.
When reloading, the player takes a small red clip on top of the weapon and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this gun when your health is low; it takes a portion of the enemy's health and gives it to you.
- As this doesn't have a scope, use this at close to medium range.
- This weapon does NOT heal up armor, like some Lifesteal weapons
- Attack from a long range, this weapon steals a portion of life so you'll want to stay as far as possible.
- Keep moving fast so the user will have a difficult time shooting you.
- Pick off its users by using a weapon with a high fire rate.
- Keep moving! This gun has a slow rate of fire so if you keep jumping around it will minimize the chances of it hitting you.
Have a long-ranged weapon, in case if you want to attack longer ranged enemies.
This weapon has gotten severely power crept.
- This gun is the first weapon that possesses the Lifesteal attribute.
- The "Lifesteal" attribute of the Dracula is similar to that of the Blutsauger, a primary weapon for the Medic from Valve's Team Fortress 2.
- Coincidentally, both the Dracula and Blutsauger (German for "vampire" or "bloodsucker") are named after vampires.
- The name is based on the book by Bram Stoker, Dracula.