|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
The Dragon Armor is a piece of equipment introduced to Pixel Gun World in the Superheroes Update and has various upgrades. It differs from the normal Armor due to its higher durability.
- Dragon Armor: Small, red chestplate, with golden and black details and a tiny symmetric blue detail.
- Dragon Armor Up1 and Up2: Very similar to the processor appearance, except that red, black and golden detailed sleeves were put in.
- Great Dragon Armor, Up1 and Up2: Tiny blue details are removed, there are a lot more golden details in the sleeves and the top is completely red.
- 3000 , 34 shields, middle defense.
- Up1: 3000 , 46 shields, middle defense.
- Up2: 3000 , 52 shields, high defense.
Great Dragon Armor
- 4500 , 86 shields, high defense.
- Up1: 4500 , 116 shields, high defense.
- Up2: 4500 , 152 shields, great defense.
- It provides the same protection of the Wonder Vest, but differs from it aesthetically.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.