The Dragon Bite is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 17.2.0 update. It is obtained from the Pi Dynasty Armory Lottery.
It is an oriental-themed bow that has a charge shot ability. It deals devastatingly high damage for a sniper bow, a slow fire rate, a low capacity, and a high mobility of 75.
It seems to be a bow, resembling the Professional Bow, but with a Lunar New Year color scheme. This bow has six silver curved spikes on it that are symmetrical. It has a rather curvy shape in general, has six green symmetrical green detail. There are also golden details on the rest of the bow, aside from the arrow and the center of the bow. The bow has a red string and on the center is a red dragon face with three blue eyes. It also has a yellow arrow with a green sharp end and a red extremity. When fully charged, the tip lights on fire.
This weapon shoots an arrow that can be charged. The more it is charged, the more it deals damage. Moreover, this projectile, which is a yellow arrow with a green tip, has instant bullet travel time and area damage. This arrow can bounce through walls and deal more damage to cursed players.
It is a bow, so it uses the single-shot system, therefore, it has no reload animation.
It has both Input Delay (Receives Delay) and Output Delay (Gives Delay). This means that the Dragon Bite will have a pull-up time whenever another weapon with Output Delay (Gives Delay) is shot, then quickly switched to it, and the Dragon Bite will also give pull-up time to any weapons with Input Delay (Receives Delay) if it is shot, then quickly switched to the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon. The duration of the pull-up time for both the Dragon Bite and the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon switched to after it depends on the previously used weapon's fire rate and the Dragon Bite's fire rate, respectively.
- This weapon has a large spread when firing rapidly, however, charging the arrow to Its maximum will remove the spread almost entirely and will make your shots more precise.
- It is typically a one-shot to the head even when it only charges up about 75%, so use this as your advantage.
- Use this in a crowded room of enemies to gain multiple kills at once.
- If you're smart or tactical enough try shooting it in walls since it has the Ricochet attribute to take out multiple enemies.
- Like most charge weapons, play defensively when using this weapon.
- Utilize a high mobility weapon, such as the Double Cashback, to avoid getting shot.
- A high damaging heavy weapon will quickly eliminate users of this weapon.
- Use a scoped sniper to kill users from afar. Due to this weapon being a bow without a scope, most users are unable to hit their shots from a distance.
- Use your highest mobility weapons to rush Dragon Bite users. Because of the slow fire rate of Dragon Bite, they will panic and then run away, which you can use an automatic weapon to easily kill them.
Equip a close-ranged weapon and do not insert the Lenses module, since it is practically useless for this weapon.
- Initial release.
- It now requires a longer charge up time.
- It is part of the Pi Dynasty lottery along with the Ancient Scroll and Deadly Stings.
- This and the Professional Bow are the only "bows" that have the Charge Shot attribute.
- It is the 6th weapon to feature the "more damage to the cursed" attribute.
- Unlike the Professional Bow, it charges longer.
- A YouTuber by the name of SlayCC has re-created a LEGO version of this weapon that can shoot arrows like an actual bow.