|“||A king of dragons isn't the one who slayed them, but the one who tamed them. And the one who improved the economical situation in the country of course.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Dragon King is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a blue-gray, dragon themed gun that shoots a blue-gray-colored laser. It has a high fire rate, high capacity, excellent mobility for a heavy weapon, and deals high damage.
It is a reskin and slightly more powerful version of the Dragon Breath.
It is a relatively flat weapon with a blue and purple color scheme. There is a purple-blue box with a flame design in a lighter color that is likely housing the internals of the laser. The front leads off to a magenta barrel where the laser is likely funneled in to be focused. To the back of the box, there is a purple battery with a black lightning bolt on it. This battery holds the ammo and is replaced during a reload.
Coming off the box on its top an bottom is decorative sky blue sheets with blue stripes. The top one has three purple spikes serving as iron sights and a magenta eye to sell the dragon look. The bottom one has blue parts hanging down for decoration, a purple grip that doesn't have groves for the index finger and thumb, and a sky blue handle with a purple trigger.
It fires a sky blue beam with variations in its firing sound.
It is a weapon held with both hands that shoots a bluish-colored laser at a high fire rate.
When reloading, the energetic magazine at the back of the gun is taken out and is replaced by another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- This is not a spray and pray weapon. Despite its large ammo capacity, it is best to conserve it as it helps it to stay in firefights longer.
- String as many shots as you can preferably in the head, don't hold down the fire button if you are missing.
- This weapon is useful for chasing enemies that move fast.
- Performs best at medium range away from close range threats like the Ghost Lantern and outperform other medium-range weapons like Sly Avenger. It will struggle at longer ranges.
- Use any one-shot weapons to kill its user(s) quickly.
- Users are vulnerable when they are reloading.
- Attack its user(s) from behind.
- You may engage them using a sniper weapon from afar, however, be aware that a skilled user can still hit you in long ranges.
- Initial release.
- This weapon is a reskin of the Dragon Breath, due to the "eye" and overall appearance being color-swapped.
- Compared to the Dragon Breath, this weapon is more superior due to the fact that it has a higher capacity and mobility
- Like the Dragon Breath, it is based on the *weapon of the same name* from Call of Mini: Zombies, however the original one is an energy blaster while this and Dragon Breath are laser weapons.
- It is tied with the Eye of Ra and the Ice Club for the highest mobility heavy in the game.
- This weapon is one of the rarest heavies that you can still buy in the arsenal.