The Drilling Railgun is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 21.3.0 update.
The Drilling Railgun is a Sniper weapon of the Mythical grade introduced and obtainable in the 21.3.0 Mining Battle Pass Season. It deals devastating damage per shot, with a fair capacity and mobility. Due to its incredible damage, its fire rate is abundantly slow.
The Drilling Railgun appears to be an industrial-themed railgun with yellow/grey color scheme. It has a design similar to that of the Laser Bouncer, except with a larger barrel and a purple optic sight.
When the fire button is pressed, the player shoots the railgun and fires a yellow bullet which pierces through walls and players, dealing high damage.
This weapon has Input and Output Delay, meaning that this weapon gives and receives delay animations to and from other Weapons.
- Aim for the head as this weapon one shots the head but not the body. Using Burning Tiara with a little bit of modules can help do more damage, doing 1 shot to body.
- Be careful when aiming, as it has only one capacity per use, meaning that you will pay dearly if you misfire.
- Switch to a backup weapon in case you are out of ammo.
- Try to hide after shooting as this weapon's fire rate is shocking.
- Use this in a Three Category Spam Loadout.
- When shooting & Three Category Spamming, never switch to some weapon that receives delay such as Thunderer or other weapons that has input delay, as this weapon can give a very large delay that is similar to the Ultimatum, melee switch out of it with a no delay melee such as the Heroic Epee or Dark Force Saber if you can.
- Any high-capacity Sniper, area damage or Primary weapons can outclass its users.
- Attack its users while he is reloading or having a cooldown.
- Move around randomly so he will have a hard time aiming towards you.
- Try to flank the user with high mobility weapons so they cannot hit you.
Bring a weapon with fast fire rate, higher capacity, and an area damage weapon.
Using this in a Three Category Spam loadout is also recommended to compensate for it's slow fire rate.
- Initial Release.
- This is one of the few snipers that does not feature a reload animation.
- It has the slowest fire rate out of any sniper.
- It looks somewhat similar to the Brutal Rainbow, mainly because of it's shape.
- Like the Mammoth, it makes a sort of whirlwind/swirl, when it shoots.
- It is the second Sniper to possess the attribute, the first being the Explosive Caramel.
- Similar to Sharp Snowflake, the player still puts the projectile back into the weapon when you are out of ammo, and you will not be able to shoot until you pick up more.
- This would be considered a true railgun since it fires a physical projectile.