It is a large military drone that launches mini explosive drones which flightpath can be manually controlled. It deals devastating damage but features a somewhat slow fire rate, a small ammo capacity, and low mobility.
The Drone Combat Station appears to be a round platform, with small saucer-shaped "drones" hovering above the platform. A bar is attached below the platform, where the player likely holds the weapon. It has a primary color of green military camo and a secondary color of red.
When fired, the main will launch 3 mini explosive drones from a hatch on top that can be manually controlled. The drones will explode upon impact, dealing area damage to enemies nearby.
When reloading, the user will open a hatch on top of the main drone and insert 3 new drones.
- Aim at the middle of groups of enemies.
- Make sure to not use this weapon often as one would run out of ammo quickly.
- It is highly recommended to locate for any ammo pickups whenever possible.
- If you see or suspect a user is behind a wall, shooting at the wall can damage or kill the user.
- This can be used for long range surprise attacks, fire from a high place and fire against groups from below.
- This can also be useful for taking down Jetpack users.
- The drones CANNOT be shot down, use this to your advantage.
- Avoid firing this weapon when close to objects or teammates.
- This weapon is very useful for clearing out the Clan Tank in Escort.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- When being chased, make quick turns and take cover behind objects.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Avoid getting into the line of sights of users, try opting for alternative paths or indoor areas.
- Take out users when they are reloading.
- The Reflector gadget can be useful for returning the high damage back to the user.
Have any high mobility Melee, since this weapon has low mobility.
- Initial Release.
- It functions similarly to the Siege Mode Gauntlet.