The Dual Beam is a Backup added in the 21.1.0 update.
It is a community-created Backup weapon that will inflict the effect, cause the killed enemy to explode and will release area damage while reloading.
The blasters are grey with darker details, as well as white spikes towards the front and on top of them.
These weapons fire white laser beams with very high damage, inflicting the burning effect and causing the enemy to explode upon death, damaging his/her allies.
When reloading, the blaster's barrels will collapse in, and the player will spin them and the barrels are put into the original position.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Dual beam will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Since this weapon's mobility is high, hold it while strafing around or getting to places quickly.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Out maneuver the user while holding a high mobility weapon such as the Double cashback to avoid getting hit.
- Use a weapon with the Weakening property to make killing the user easier.
- Use a weapon with the Slows the target attribute to temporarily reduce the user's movement speed, making it easier to escape.
- If all else fails, use a weapon like Pulling sucker gun to escape quickly.
- Equip a strong heavy weapon to easily eliminate groups of enemies.
- Use a sniper weapon to take out enemies in long ranges.
- Initial release.
- This is the third Backup weapon to feature the Killed target explodes attribute.
- This weapon looks and performs similarly to the Dual Laser Blasters. Although, despite this, the creator had no intention of making this weapon a reskin of that gun.