They are an identical pair of small pistol crossbows that fire arrows. It deals decent damage and has a decent fire rate, ammo capacity but low mobility.
Each crossbow features a red/blue pistol grip, a wooden frame and wooden bow limbs, a magazine containing crossbow bolts, and a demon's skull covering the loaded bolt, and sight on top of the limb with red accents.
When the fire button is held, the user will fire each crossbow at different intervals. These arrows have travel time and have a chance to deal double the damage, as well as to disable the user's ability to jump for a short period of time.
When reloading, the player takes out the clips of this weapon and reloads off-screen.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Dual Hunter Crossbows will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use them with a high-powered sniper for finishing off crippled players.
- You can also use them for a spray n' pray style on an enemy.
- It's recommended to use this weapon for close-range combat due to its non-hit scan projectiles.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop strafing and dodging while attempting to get a kill or while reloading.
- It is effective against mobile enemies or enemies that jump a lot. When they are hit, switch to your Sniper weapon and aim for the head.
- This weapon takes about 4-5 shots to kill but it is extremely inaccurate so be sure to aim properly and make each shot count, or you might run out of ammo.
- Pickoff its users from long-range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off such as the Ultimatum.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Engage its users in a long-range fight and then move in a confusing manner.
- As it has travel time, use it to your advantage. Move quickly and jump frequently to avoid some of the projectiles.
Bring a high capacity spray n' pray weapon (with no travel time) in case you run out of ammunition. bring a high damaging sniper so you can quickly finish off opponents or get them low enough to finish with your sprayers. Increase the magazine size with the Upgraded Magazine and accelerate it's reload speed with the Bandolier module.
- Initial release date.
- It returned in the Dino Super Lottery.
- It returned in the Sacred Tomb Super Lottery.
- It returned in the Halloween Lottery.