|“||Two laser blaster is a sign of boasting. Only the members of bullish gangs or swaggerers go like this.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Dual Laser Blasters is a Backup weapon introduced in the 11.0.0 update.
It is a pair of blue, futuristic pistols that shoot lasers with a fast fire rate. They are armed with an excellent lethality, accompanied by forty rounds in their capacity. They also have an outlandish fire rate giving them incredible damage per second for a backup weapon but since it only has 40 round you have to reload a lot.
These weapons have blue-purple bodies, handles, and barrels. A green light is located in the middle of the body and throughout the bottom. It also has a white coil with a green tip.
Red accents can also be seen at the trigger and the coil. A blue chip can be seen at the bottom of the two guns. A grey handle on top of the blue-chip can also be seen. A dim red light on top of the grey handle can be seen too.
This weapon, being dual-wield, has each replica of the weapon on each hand. The Dual Laser Blasters emit red lasers that are shot simultaneously, which possess instant bullet travel time and which have a very high accuracy.
When reloading, the player takes out the clips of the weapons, puts them back off-screen, then puts the pistols back on screen. They have no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head for the maximum damage output.
- Use this in close to medium range for a less complicated duel.
- Burst fire, for an even more advanced accuracy and ammunition conservation (the Laser Blasters dispose of ammo clips in mere seconds when held down).
- Try to sneak behind a player or somewhere the player can't see you so that you can take them out more efficiently as they have to turn around to retaliate while you're tearing their health down.
- This weapon is very deadly once you have got the skills and the experience.
- It only takes about 2 - 3 seconds to fully kill any player you encounter. However, make sure to aim for the head.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges with any weapon that performs well at long-distance combat, and keep moving in random directions so they can't focus the laser on you.
- As this weapon has the Laser attribute, use it to your advantage so that you can trace the laser back to the user's location.
- Try dodging and strafing to avoid getting attack and to completely waste their ammo. Since this weapon can easily waste ammo if used improperly, you could even deplete their cartridge supply and then attack.
Equip a long-ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- Prior to this update, in the Armory, the weapon's statistics show that the fire rate was 83. This update fixes the value (it was supposed to be 100).
- Prior to this update, this weapon had the highest damage of all the weapons unlocked at level 27, scoring an Efficiency of 18.
- The weapon's Efficiency was changed to 22 and had a combat level of 12.
- This weapon got removed from the Armory.
- The overall appearance of this weapon is vaguely similar to the Type-25 Directed Energy Pistol from the Halo series, but has been adapted into more of a handgun structure and has become a dual weapon.
- It is comparable to the Dual Machine Guns, a fellow dual backup weapon which relies on automatic bullet damage instead of lasers to take down enemies, also boasting a longer-lasting ammo capacity and less accuracy in comparison.
- It is the only Backup and dual-wield weapon to have the Laser attribute. However, it does not have the Automatic attribute listed as well even though it shoots insanely quickly when the fire button is held down.
- This weapon has the highest fire rate out of all Backup weapons.