|“||A perfect match for venturing through the jungles and shooting trashy yet funny action films!||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Dual Machete is a Melee weapon introduced in the 10.3.2 update.
It is a pair of machetes that can be used in close range. It has good damage, good attack speed and average mobility.
The Dual Machete has an orange and black handle, with a chrome/grey plated blade.
It is a duel-wield weapon, so the player holds each machete in one hand. The player swings one machete, then swings the other, then repeats, if the fire button was being held. Since this is a melee weapon, it can only deal damage in close range. It can cause a bleeding effect, making the hit entity lose extra health for a short amount of time.
It has decent damage, good attack speed, and average mobility.
- Have the Berserk set equipped, to maximize damage output and mobility.
- It has a quite short attack range, so you have to approach the opponent before swinging the machetes.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Sneak up behind the enemy then attack him/her with it.
- Use this weapon at close quarters engagements, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Try to move erratically to avoid the user, as they can only hit point-blank in front of them, all the while returning fire.
- Area damage and shotgun weapons decimate users.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Stay out of range from a user of this weapon to prevent taking damage. Try engaging the user with a Primary weapon at medium range.
The weapon should be used for close engagements, a weapon with a longer range is recommended.
- Initial release.
- Damage increased by 11%.
- It is the first dual melee weapon existent in PG3D. However, PGW has a lot less non dual-wielded melee weapons, but has 2 dual melee weapons, which are the Light Swords and the Dark Swords.
- It has the longest weapon animation when the player holds it.
- Its name should be ‘Dual Machetes’, as this weapon is a dual weapon.
- It's trivia text from the gallery is likely a reference to numerous jungle themed comedy/action films, many of which are starred by Dwayne Johnson