|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
|“||Each of these great guys have big magazines. No, I mean HUGE MAGAZINES. Considering a great amount of damage they bring, you will be able to shape terrain in any way possible.||”|
—Weapons description in Gallery
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Dual Machine Guns (PGW).
The Dual Machine Guns are a Backup weapon introduced in the 9.0.0 update.
It is a pair of small, mainly red machine gun pistols that shoot like automatic Primary weapons. This weapon deals relatively high damage, a high firing rate, average mobility, and a relatively high ammo capacity.
Each weapon contains a skull on the sides and a red, white, and blue color palette and is very patriot themed. It includes a huge ammo magazine with red and white vertical stripes.
This weapon being duel-wield, the player holds each replica on each hand. When shooting, the player is practically shooting regular bullets with instant bullet travel time from both pistols simultaneously, even though the pistols are technically taking their turns, which means that when one pistol shoots, the other shoots next, then the process repeats. It has a fire rate that is high enough to be seen as being shot simultaneously, and this high fire rate and capacity indicates that this weapon has the general performance of an automatic Primary weapon.
When reloading, the player takes out the clips, puts the pistols off-screen, puts a spare magazine to each pistol and they appear on-screen again. This weapon has no delay mechanics.
- It serves as a very capable weapon against players at close to (with practices and skills) long ranges.
- It can be used to gradually tear down armor/finish off opponents.
- This weapon can deal proficient damage and will shred enemy players when delivering headshots.
- Booster setup will boost its efficiency per second significantly.
- Mobility wise, this weapon is not very reliable when it comes to swift escapes. It is recommended to use any other weapon for mobile uses.
- This weapon is an automatic weapon and should be treated as such.
- Due to the high recoil and high rate fire, it is recommended to use this weapon in short to mid range confrontations.
- Take advantage of its high capacity per magazine.
- To increase its ammunition within a magazine much higher for starter, equip Cowboy Hat and Drum Magazine.
- Practice aiming and pausing for quick kills.
- Spraying is a good strategy for more slippery enemies, it may slow down the time to kill but constant dodging will be ineffective.
- If you need to pick someone off at a longer distance, use a burst fire technique.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- However, keep in mind that an experienced user can use this weapon in long ranges as well.
- You can outclass this weapon by using area damage weapons or other high damaging weapons. Weapons such as the Shotgun Pistol, Heavy Shotgun or even the Automatic Peacemaker.
- Area-damage weapons can make short work of its users, avoid getting very close.
- Quickly retreat if you see one at close range since it will likely wreck you.
- Keep in mind that its users can ambush you at any moment. You should be careful if you want to stay alive.
- Any close range to medium range map.
Equip a long ranged sniper, like the Anti-Hero Rifle.
- Initial release
- This weapon got removed from the Armory
- The weapon itself is based off of the Bolt Pistol from the Warhammer 40k franchise.
- It is one of the 22 weapons that are dual-wield, the others being the Turbo Pistols, the Dual Uzi, the Red Twins, Dual Machete, the Dual Revolvers, Dual Shotguns, Dual Laser Blasters, Romeo & Juliet, Good & Evil, Multitaskers, Sawed-Off Shotguns, Peppermint Guardians, Hitman Exoskeleton, Checkmate (Weapon), Cyborg Hands, Lovebirds, Dual Cryo Pistols, Dual Anger, Emperor's Servants, Venus & Mercury, Vandals and the Dual Hawks.
- Without booster setup, this weapon is 5 headshots kill against Polygon dummies.
- Testing against actual opponent takes one more headshot.
- Its likely possible that the weapon was unintentionally patriotic themed.