|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Dual Machine Guns (PG3D).
The Dual Machine Guns is a Backup weapon introduced in the 3.9.0 update in Pixel Gun World.
This weapon shares a light resemblance to the Bolter pistol from Warhammer 40k and the Czechoslovakian Skorpion vz.61 with a skull on the sides and a red, white, and blue color palette and is very Patriot themed. It includes a huge ammo magazine with red and white vertical stripes. This weapon has no stock or attachments.
It has decent damage and ammunition.
- It serves as a very capable weapon against players at close to (with practice) long ranges.
- It can be used to gradually tear down armor.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Any close to medium ranged maps.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- It is one of the five Pro Player's Choice weapons; the four others being the Assault Machine Gun, the Freeze Ray Rifle, the Elephant Hunter and the Missile Thrower.