|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Dual Machine Guns (PG3D).
The Dual Machine Guns is a Backup weapon introduced in the 3.9.0 update in Pixel Gun World.
This weapon shares a light resemblance to the Bolter pistol from Warhammer 40k and the Czechoslovakian Skorpion vz.61 with a skull on the sides and a red, white, and blue color palette and is very Patriot themed. It includes a huge ammo magazine with red and white vertical stripes. This weapon has no stock or attachments.
It has decent damage and ammunition.
- It serves as a very capable weapon against players at close to (with practice) long ranges.
- It can be used to gradually tear down armor.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Any close to medium ranged maps.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- It is one of the five Pro Player's Choice weapons; the four others being the Assault Machine Gun, the Freeze Ray Rifle, the Elephant Hunter and the Missile Thrower.