|“||Made for Easter Bunny fans. You can hide as many eggs as possible with the help of this Easter RPG.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Easter Bazooka is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
It is an Easter-themed rocket launcher that shoots a rocket with Area Damage () after every shot. The weapon deals high damage along with a blast radius and has decent mobility for a Heavy weapon. However, the weapon suffers from very low capacity and fire rate.
The weapon has a light blue base, and breech with yellow flower details, and purple and green stripes. The trigger mechanism and iron sight has a pink finish and contains a white handle. The head is an Easter egg painted mostly in pink with yellow and blue details. It also comes with a 4x scope, with a violet end.
This rocket launcher shoots a rocket with an egg-shaped, Easter-themed head that is mainly pink. When shooting, the rocket is emitted with a certain bullet travel time and it leaves a colorful explosion on impact.
When reloading (after every shot), the player inserts the spare rocket from the front. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this weapon when dealing with multiple players, then use a fast firing weapon to finish them off.
- Use it only in close range, since it has a bullet travel time.
- Aim at the ground to get easier kills.
- Given that it doesn't have a lot of bullets, pick up ammo pickups and conserve as much ammo as possible.
- Use the module that increases rocket speed as that will help with hitting opponents from a rather long range
- Avoid being caught in the radius of the rocket, by strafing around the user.
- Attack the user when they are reloading.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons can make quick work of its users.
- Use Gadgets such as the Reflector, to counter some of the damage.
- Escape from the user with the Jetpack.
- Due to the low capacity, have a backup weapon in case.
- Equip a high-mobility Melee for faster movement.
- Pair this with the Shrapnel Module for a better damage radius.
- Initial release.
- It was removed from the Armory.
- It was brought back into the Armory with a change in stats, and the cost was changed from Gems to Coins.
- It was removed once again from the Armory.
- In the Armory, the fire rate stat was changed from 53 to 10, but it didn't change from the fire rate of the weapon itself.
- Came back in the Traders Van.
- The weapon is based on the RPG-7, however, the single grip suggests that it's more of an RPG-2.
- It is one of the few weapons to have a capacity of 1.
- The firing sound is similar to the Apocalypse.
- Because of its removal, it will look like the Apocalypse when viewed from another player, but the rocket coming out of the launcher has Easter special effects coming off of it.