|“||We used to call it Dandy but it was too cute for this type of rifle. So now it is Dandissimo. Didn't get much better eventually||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
This is an Primary weapon that has red, white, grey and black colors in it. It has high damage, low fire rate for a primary weapon, one of the lowest capacities for a primary, and below-average mobility.
This weapon takes the appearance of a red crocodile. It has a gray scope, a gray muzzle coming out of its mouth, a pair of eyes, a pair of red arms, a red handle and a red and gray stock.
When the fire button is pressed, it will fire red bullets from the mouth of the crocodile and the muzzle will create a blue muzzle flash. These bullets are hitscan.
When reloading, the weapon's front legs will rise up while the user discards the magazine, and will insert a new one. It has no delay mechanics.
The gun has very good damage, a medium fire rate, poor mobility, a bad capacity, and a fast reload time.
- This weapon is best used at far ranges, as it shoots accurate and strong bullets, a lot like a sniper rifle. However, it can hold its own in close range firefights due to its powerful damage.
- This weapon has a set bonus. If you equip the Snap Attacker and the Like Launcher, you will unlock the Blogger set, which decreases gadget recharge time.
- Landing headshots will shorten the work.
- Aim well since it does not hold much in its magazine, or activate the Turbo Charger perk to temporarily give it limitless ammunition.
- Due to the strong damage it produces, use this to take down weakened players or heavily damage them as this weapon is a 4-5 shot kill.
- The fire rate is similar to the Brave Patriot so use it similarly.
- This weapon can be very effective for 3 Category Spammers, as it has no delay and deals higher damage than most automatic primaries.
- Pick off users with close range weapons, including Ultimatum, Christmas Spirit, or Undertaker.
- Overpower the user using superior fire rate weapons.
- Crowd its users, since the fairly low fire rate for this automatic weapon renders it useful only in medium to long ranges.
- Area damage weapons can easily overpower its users, too.
- Use Stealth Bracelet to trick the user, as the weapon's slow fire rate renders it inadequate to the smaller hitbox.
- Use this weapon with close-ranged weapons like Shotgun Pistol.
- A fast firing gun to finish off weakened target.
- Initial release date.
- Reverted back to Primary.
- It is based off of the YouTuber PIXEL ECKO.
- According to the YouTuber PIXEL ECKO this weapon was originally supposed to be a sniper rifle but was changed to a primary, which is probably why it does so much damage per shot.
- Its firing sound is incredibly similar to the Royal Fighter. However, this is slightly more high-pitched.
- It is currently in the Blogger Set along with the Snap Attacker and Like Launcher.
- This used to be in the sniper category, but was later changed to being a Primary weapon.