The Ectoplasmic Grenade Launcher is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 18.2.0 update.
The weapon is a sticky grenade launcher. It has fast travel time, deals moderate damage, around 2-3 shots to kill, has a decent firing rate, below-average capacity and a below-average mobility.
The weapon appears to be in similar shape of that of the Ka-Boom! and the A-Killer, with a gray body and orange and yellow trims. There is a large drum clip on the bottom with blue grenades, and a iron sight and a non-functional heat sight on the side.
This weapon shoots out mines with an aura of teal ectoplasm around it, similar in shape to weapons such as the Grenade Launcher. After about 8 seconds, the mines will explode. These mines have and , which means that they will stick to walls and explode when the enemy comes in contact. The contact range and damage range is considerably large.
The weapon reloads by replacing the underside drum clip. Collecting ammo reloads 2/6 of the ammo instead of the full capacity.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Ectoplasmic Grenade Launcher will always have a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use the X-ray to seek hidden enemies.
- Due to its stunning effect and disabling jumps, place mines all over maps such as Classic Pool to create a terrain hard for enemies to cross without dying or being heavily injured.
- Place the mines in corridors so as to catch uncareful opponents.
- These mines works just as well when guarding entrances.
- In Space Arena, place the mines on the trampolines to make quick traversing around the map harder for your opponent .
- As the ectoplasm around the weapon is considerably large, avoid the mines if you see them nearby.
- The weapon has Looping Shot, so keeping a distance from the enemy is useful.
- If you must run over a mine-covered terrain, try to jump as high as you can before advancing in the hopes of avioiding contact with the mines.
- Bring a sniper to attack long-distance enemies.
- Initial release
- It somewhat resembles a combination of the Ka-Boom!, and the A-Killer.
- This weapon performs similarly to the Deep Ambusher (Both have similar Capacity and attributes.)