The Egg Colorant is an Easter-themed weapon that shoots out orange, blue or pink paint balls. It deals good damage, good fire rate, decent capacity and low mobility. It is usually 8-10 shots when maxed.
The appearance has a mixed Easter themed color with a mostly pink detailed body color with a blue dotted yellow paint ball-like magazine. Also has an orange scope with blue dots.
Whenever the weapon is fired, colorful paintballs will start coming out from the gun. The bullet will explode when it hits a player or hits a wall, blasting in a very small area. When another play is hit by its bullet, the player will have a temporary charm attribute, lowering his/her weapons efficiency. It also has the ability to heal your teammates by shooting them, does not heal yourself though.
Whenever the gun needs to reload, the player will take out the magazine located at the top of the gun and replace it with a new one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Egg Colorant will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this in close-range combat as the eggs have a travel time and is pretty slow.
- Use the charm effect to reduce your opponent's gun damage.
- Try not to aim for the head since it cannot register headshots.
- This weapon can't heal you but it can be used for healing your teammates by shooting at them.
- Use it with reflector gadget to get kill streaks.
- Pick off its users at long range.
- Dodge the projectiles as the bullets have a pretty slow travel time.
- Rocket Jump to easily avoid the weapon's projectiles because they have a slow travel time.
- Use a high-damaging shotgun like Ultimatum to destroy these users at close range.
- Silent School or any other close ranged maps.
Bring a long range sniper with you to kill other players at distance. A good heavy a also recommended since it is hard to hit another with this weapon.
- Initial release date
- Returned in the Trader's van for gems. Cost depends on player's level.
- The gun is based on a real life paintball gun.
- This weapon has one of the slowest bullet travel time among all primary weapons, the slowest is the Gum Rifle.
- However, it's speed was increased.