|“||Take it away from the electronics as you can overload it. Electricity is a thing you can barely control, you know.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Electric Vortex is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.4.0 update.
It is an indigo gun that emits light blue thunderbolts with gravitation force upon firing. It deals very low damage, a good fire rate, a high capacity, and a decent mobility. It takes about 16 shots to kill in close quarters, and around does very very little damage far away.
It appears as a reskin of the Tesla Cannon.
It has a large indigo body with a light blue handle, battery pack, and 4 light blue tesla coils on each cardinal direction on the front of the weapon. It also has a light blue barrel with a dark blue ring and a light blue tip.
This weapon shoots a multitude of light blue thunderbolts that only work in close range. These light blue bolts deal area damage, and at the same time, they do gravitational force, which means that they pull the opponents to the weapon's nozzle. These bolts can also slow down enemy players.
When reloading, the player takes out the energetic clip and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use it like the Snow Storm.
- It pulls players in, killing all of them with a few seconds. Otherwise use a shotgun or area damage to take advantage of that for a lot of reasons.
- Use it in medium combat to utilize its gravitational force.
- Never pull a shotgun/flamethrower user in. Even if you do, use another shotgun/flamethrower/area damage, or just bunny hop while you’re them while trying to dodge their bullets.
- Get close to the target since it damage increases the closer you are to the enemy.
- To counter the tip above, just use the Ultimatum because of the longer range and easier to hit.
- Use the Snow Storm or the Mordred to pull them in before you get pulled yourself.
- Deal with them using Wyvern, Sniper Exoskeleton, One Shot or Third Eye because these weapons do not leave a laser trail.
- Use shotguns or flamethrowers if you are caught within the gravitation force.
- Any weapon can be used to counter the Electric Vortex, as it is very weak and short ranged.
Have a high damage close range weapon or any long-ranged weapon.
- Initial release date
- The glitch with the "Slow the Target" attribute is fixed.
- After 21.4.2
- Damage buffed by 20%.
- Damage increased by 19%.
- Attack range increased.
- Despite being a reskin of the Tesla Cannon, its firing animation, attributes, and even category are different from its original counterpart.
- This weapon is infamous in the Pixel Gun Community for being a weapon that deals little to no damage compared to other weapons in general. (It's weaker than even the default Flamethrower.)
- Despite being Mythical, it does low damage then any other weapon.