|“||This pistolet deals both AoE and chain damage. Used by cyber-punks to cover up their tracks.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Electro-Blast Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a futuristic-looking energy pistol. It deals good damage, has a good mobility, a decent fire rate, and a low capacity. This weapon is capable of a one-shot body-shot.
The weapon is a primarily yellow pistol with light blue details on it. There is a blue laser sight on the bottom of the barrel, although it cannot be seen in use. There are also details which presumable functions as buttons.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire out light blue electrical projectiles. These projectiles have travel time, and when an enemy is hit, it will damage other teammates close enough to the enemy that was hit Because it has the chain damage effect.
When reloading, the gun's slide will slide back, where the user inserts another energy cell and locks the slide. It has no delay mechanics.
The Electro-Blast Pistol deals insane damage, has a good mobility, a decent fire rate, and a low capacity. This weapon is capable of a one-shot body-shot.
- Use similarly to the Electromagnetic Cannon.
- This weapon has a bullet travel time, so have good aim when using it.
- It has the Chain Damage attribute, so make sure to hit groups of enemies.
- The projectile impact makes it look like it has Area Damage instead, so use this to scare some players from rounding any corners.
- Take advantage of Silent School's long and narrow corridors.
- If you can aim correctly, It will take one shot to kill a player.
- Try locking on weakened players, this weapon can easily take out players with low health.
- Move in unpredictable directions to disrupt the user’s aim.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Stay away from groups if you see the Chain Damage in effect.
- Equip anything with an instant bullet travel time. An Ideal weapon type would be a sniper or a good primary.
- Initial release.
- Damage rebalanced.
- Its design and color scheme is based on the Electro Blast Rifle.
- The way it reloads is identical to how the Dead Star reloads.
- This is the second weapon to have the Chain Damage attribute, with the first being the Electromagnetic Cannon, and the third being the Zeus Chain Sword.
- There are currently three weapons with the word "Electro" in it, the first being the Electro Blast Rifle, the second being the Electromagnetic Cannon, the third being the Electrosphere.
- In the 15.1.0 (Balance/Revolution) update, this gun has been buffed to have an efficiency level of 30 (It originally was 28 efficiency) and is now a 3-shot kill.