|“||The only weapon that will be happy to see many enemies in one place. Preferably, stuck in a small room.||”|
—Weapon’s description in Gallery
The Electromagnetic Cannon is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.6.0 update.
It is a large, sci-fi cannon that shoots white blue particles. It deals decent damage, has a slow fire-rate, average capacity, and low mobility.
It is a large cannon with a lot of golden details, a silver handle, an orange clip with a black electric bolt on it, just below the ammo clip is a chamber containing ionized gas.
This weapon shoots white blue energetic particles that have a slow bullet travel time. These energetic particles have a chain shot attribute, which means that these particles can transfer damage from an affected opponent to a nearby opponent if there are many.
When reloading, the player takes out the small energetic clip from the bottom and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this in close-medium range due to this weapon not having an instant bullet travel time.
- Burst fire, as this is usually a 1 shot and doesn't have that much capacity, but it, however, has a somewhat sufficient amount of ammunition for its cartridge supply.
- Use this when others are using gadgets, thus getting multiple kills due to the chain shot attribute.
- When running, use a mobile weapon like the Dark Force Saber, due to the Electromagnetic Cannon's low mobility.
- Swap quickly due to the Electromagnetic Cannon's low fire rate.
- The Chain Damage attribute is roughly similar to the Area Damage affect so it is decent at crowd control.
- Use this to counter Sly Wolf and Spirit Mask as chain damage ignores the shield.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Using higher efficiency or even high fire rate weapons should prove to be very effective against these users.
- It has Chain damage, So stay away from crowds to prevent hitten
Have a long-ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- This is the first weapon with a chain damage attribute, with the other one being the Electro-Blast Pistol.
- After shooting this weapon, the gun jolts to the side, and the player holding this will bring it back in place.
- This weapon is similar compared to Solar Flare