|“||The only weapon that will be happy to see many enemies in one place. Preferably, stuck in a small room.||”|
—Weapon’s description in Gallery
The Electromagnetic Cannon is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.6.0 update.
It is a large, sci-fi cannon that shoots white blue particles. It deals decent damage, has a slow fire-rate, average capacity, and low mobility.
It is a large cannon with a lot of golden details, a silver handle, an orange clip with a black electric bolt on it similar to the clip of the Prototype, just below the ammo clip is a chamber containing ionized gas.
This weapon shoots white blue energetic particles that have a slow bullet travel time and have a Area of Effect . These energetic particles have a chain shot attribute , which means that these particles can transfer damage from an affected opponent to a nearby opponent if there are many.
When reloading, the player takes out the small orange clip from the bottom and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
This weapon is great in tight small areas to trap multiple enemies because of its area damage and chain damage attributes.
- Use this in close-medium range due to this weapon not having an instant bullet travel time.
- Burst fire, as this is usually a 1 shot and doesn't have that much capacity, but it, however, has a somewhat sufficient amount of ammunition for its cartridge supply.
- Use this when others are using gadgets, thus getting multiple kills due to the chain shot attribute.
- When running, use a mobile weapon like the Dark Force Saber, due to the Electromagnetic Cannon's low mobility.
- Swap quickly due to the Electromagnetic Cannon's low fire rate.
- The Chain Damage attribute is roughly similar to the Area Damage affect so it is decent at crowd control.
- This is a good 3 cat spam weapon, as it does not receive nor give delay.
- Use this to counter Sly Wolf and Spirit Mask as chain damage ignores the shield.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Using higher efficiency or even high fire rate weapons should prove to be very effective against these users.
- It has Chain damage, So stay away from crowds to prevent being hit with the chain effect.
Any small maps with tight spaces.
Have a long-ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- It received a skin.
- Damage increase by 50%. AOE radius increased by 25%
- This is the first weapon with the attribute, with the other one being the Electro-Blast Pistol.
- It is also the first Special weapon with the Chain damage attribute.
- After shooting this weapon, the gun jolts to the side, and the player holding this will bring it back in place.
- This weapon looks similar to the Solar Flare.