The Electronics Burner is a Special weapon introduced in the 21.7.0 update. It can be obtained by buying the Pixel Pass in the Mecha Season Pixel Pass. It is an electro-thrower weapon that deals high DPS, a high ammo capacity, but low mobility.
The weapon features a red/white/blue body with a grey pistol grip and a red handle at the front. It also features a light blue holographic sight and a large red battery that powers the weapon. At the front, there is a blue rail with two rings containing electricity that further powers the weapon when used.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will emit electricity in the form of a vortex, dealing damage to enemies at close range. The enemy will be severely hampered as they will be slowed down, be unable to jump and will not be able to use electronics for a short period of time.
When reloading, the user will eject the spent battery and insert a new one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the weapon will always have a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this weapon in close-quarter maps, because it is an electro-thrower, and it doesn't have a lot of range.
- Stay close to your opponents, since this weapon does more damage close-range.
- This weapon holds a great deal of ammo and doesn’t need to reload much, however, if you are consistently getting kills with this weapon, you will eventually begin to run out of ammo.
- Avoid medium and long-range areas where you will get killed easily.
- Use it to gradually weaken targets.
- This weapon is perfect for countering mobile players at close range due to the attribute.
- If someone is Rocket Jumping, use this to prevent them from jumping.
- The attribute is useful for countering enemy players that heavily rely on gadgets.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Keep moving and running away, use higher mobility weapons that (at the very least) has a mobility of 85.
- Don't let the user get too close, as you will be toasted.
- Don't run in without a strong area damage weapon. At the very least have a good melee weapon if you plan to get close to these users.
- Attack its users from behind.
- If you have no other way to kill your opponent that is very close and shooting you and you are about to die, use the Ninja Shurikens to one shot your opponent.
This can serve as a backup close-range weapon for Sniper users.
- Initial release.
- As its name implies, it used to fry electronics by overloading their circuits with an electrical discharge, however this will have no effect on other weapons.