|“||The first series of cyber-elves was bad because Santa gave them too much intellectual liberty. They understood what evil things they were supposed to do. Now they are guerrillas fighting Santa.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Elf's Revenge is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 11.2.0 Christmas update.
It is a green and red sniper rifle that shoots regular bullets and possesses a scope. The Elf's Revenge deals high damage, has a slightly low fire rate, low capacity, and surprisingly good mobility. Surprisingly, it can 1 ~ 2 shot headshot and 2 ~ 3 body shots a max-armored player.
It is a bolt-action sniper rifle. It is mostly green, with the handle, stock, and magazine being a dark red color. The optics on the scope, and the barrel of the gun are red and white stripes, similar to a candy cane. It has a similar colour scheme as the Nutcracker.
The weapon is held by both of the player's hands. It can shoot 6 regular bullets at a decent fire rate before having to reload. These bullets have instant bullet travel time. This weapon also possesses an 8x scope which allows for longer-ranged battles. When spawning in, the player is given two extra magazines.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by another one. It has no delay mechanics.
It has decent damage, slightly low fire rate, low capacity, and good mobility.
- Try to get a hidden area for covering due to its slower fire rate.
- Due to a glitch, the gun emits a bright neon light that can be seen in dimly lit areas.
- Try strafing around before unskilled users can aim you.
- Skilled players are always a problem. As the slow reloading time will no longer be a problem to them. So always get covered and get a ranged area damage weapon and fast mobility primary weapon to increase the chance of taking down the users.
Have a close-ranged area damage weapon or shotgun, such as the Gift Stitcher.
It was nerfed, turning into a 2-shot headshot.
- It is based on the VSS Vintorez sniper rifle. However, the Vintorez is semi-automatic, whereas Elf's Revenge is bolt-action.
- Its appearance and firing sound are somewhat similar to the Elephant Hunter and Guerrilla Rifle (PG3D), respectively.