|This is removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
The Elixir was a potion introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun 3D, used for player resurrection.
It is a bottle with golden wings and purple liquid.
It was used to continue after dying on Campaign mode.
- Since it has been removed, the Campaign features an indefinite retry system once you are killed.
- It was the first ever potion to be introduced in Pixel Gun 3D.
- In a later update, the Turbo Potion was added it looked like this but with blue liquid but however it was removed in the 9.0.0 update.
- The elixir was replaced by the Resurrection gadget and with identical function, but can be used in any game mode. The Resurrection gadget was removed in the 15.2.0 to balance the game.
- It is based on Elixir in real life.
Pixel Gun World content