It is a Christmas themed automatic rifle. It deals a moderate amount of damage but features a high fire rate, a decent ammo capacity, and decent mobility.
It has a red/white body with golden trimming. At the back of the weapon, there is a fixed stock with a golden butt. The weapon also features a green pistol grip with a red trigger, a candy cane-stripped magazine with a golden buttplate, a yellow charging handle, and a green handguard. At the front of the weapon, there is a short barrel with a large muzzle, and a Santa Claus charm hanging underneath. On top of the weapon, there is a yellow carrying handle with a red/green scope mounted on top.
When the fire button is held, the weapon will fire green bullets. These bullets will explode upon impact, dealing splash damage to enemies that are close to the initial point of impact. The bullets will also inflict .
When reloading, the user will eject the spent magazine and insert a new one.
- The weapon can and is recommended to be used in close-medium range, however it can also be used at long range due to its scope.
- Try to conserve ammo, but this weapon needs less than half of its clip to kill players and its capacity itself is decent. When out of ammo, switch to another weapon to prevent being killed. Keep in mind, however, its reload is very fast.
- In the right hands, this weapon is very powerful and deadly and could easily be used against long-range targets.
- This, along with many other primary weapons, could even be used against Jetpack users once experienced enough.
- When engaging in close range combat, aim for the feet or any surface area near the enemy, since this has area damage.
- Jetpack users can make great use of this weapon, as hitting a surface near the target will still hit the target.
- The attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- Reloading after every kill is ideal with this weapon.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to avoid getting hit.
- Try wasting the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Avoid getting too close from the user when charging head on, as they quickly dump multiple rounds before you can get close.
- Because this weapon has fixed delay, when an enemy is pulling out this weapon, shoot them with a powerful weapon.
- Initial release.
- Despite its firerate being listed as 89, it actually fires at a much faster rate, similar to weapons featuring firerates of 99.
- If you kill a player normally with this weapon, in the kill feed if will say that you killed them via burning, even though this weapon does not have the burning effect.