Not to be confused with a similar map in Pixel Gun World called Kung Fu Village.
Emperor's Palace is a Multiplayer Map introduced in the 11.4.0 update.
The map is very symmetrical where each side consists of similar houses as spawns and does have a lot of details.
It has a bunch of red houses, with each fort having green roofs. It also contains a few red towers, mostly attached to the red houses. There are also a bunch of tunnels and usually inside these houses and an elevated walkway on the left of the blue team's spawn.
It also has 2 concrete walls with a yellow top on each one, along with 2 black lanterns in each wall placed symmetrically. It also has a staircase, which leads to the entrance area near the main gate. On the bottom of it, there is a pond.
- It is essential to kill the player who caught your flag and to return it, otherwise, you won't be able to score points.
- Use the Jetpack and fly up until you reach your base.
- Use the 0xbadc0de in order to easily capture flags and to travel back all the way to your base.
- Use wall break weapons, which will make killing targets easier in long ranges, especially if there are many objects and structures that are blocking your sight.
- Use weapons such as the Vertical Grip Device to travel through the map quicker.
- A good source of protection is placing multiple Energy Shields and Turrets, in order to protect your base from suspecting enemies.
- Try adding a Turret in the spawn of the opposing team.
- Use the Snow Storm at an opposing player while they are trying to capture a point, slowing them down, making it easy to them finish off.
- Use the Singular Grenade so that players won't be able to capture the targeted point for a few seconds.
- Being pulled in a single area, finish them off with a powerful weapon.
- Use a Heavy weapon in order to kill multiple enemies while they are capturing points.
- Utilize Energy Shields to make it harder for the enemy to kill your teammates.
- Area damage weapons make dealing with enemies attempting to your point(s) easier. Especially if the weapon has a large blast radius and/or damage.
- This looks very similar to Kung Fu Village, which is a map exclusive to Pixel Gun World. Many assets such as textures and models from Kung Fu Village were reused in this map.
- The Fantasy Sword can be seen on the weapon rack in the center of the map.
- The map dons an Imperial China theme.
- The architecture utilized in the buildings is based on the typical appearance of an East-Asian residence; sloped green roofs, wooden posts & lintels, and parched walls.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (Emperor's Palace Emperor's Palace).
- In the 17.2.0 update, this map was removed and was replaced by a night variant called Night Palace
- It was referenced in a brawl for Night Palace in 18.0.0, although it was erroneously referred as "Day Palace" instead of "Emperor's Palace".