|“||The blades are enchanted with the help of the powerful Archmage Theurus. After the pronouncing the last word of the spell, the blades will follow the owner of the blades forever.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Enchanted Blades is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It can be obtained from the Magic Lottery Event.
It is a magic-themed projectile weapon that throws pink blades. They can make the target bleed, as well as pierce through multiple players. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, low capacity, and average mobility.
Each knife is has a light blue pommel, a purple grip, and a light blue/purple crossguard with a set of spikes facing towards the blade. It has a wide blade, with a purple design in the middle, and a light purple edge.
The knives circle around the user until a knife is summoned.
The player holds a sharp knife that resembles that of the kunai and some sort of container or shield which holds more of the knives. When the knife is thrown, it leaves behind a trail of dark symbols.
This weapon uses the single-shots system so it has no reload animation. It has no delay mechanics either.
- This weapon can be useful for suppressing enemies at close-medium range due to its fire rate.
- It is not recommended to use the Oilcan module or Explosive Ammo module combo on this weapon as it lacks a reload animation.
- Don't try to use this in long-range, as the enemy will outrange you almost always due to the travel time.
- Like most melee-looking weapons in the Special category, it doesn't work the way it appears.
- This weapon has a deceivingly small hitbox, so it is best used in narrow hallways to ensure landing a hit.
- The blades have quite a slow travel time, making hard to use in open areas. Use in close quarters combat only.
- It can be effective against lines of enemies due to its ability to pierce.
- This weapon is a two shot kill. For some reason though, it can headshot opponents though, but it can never one shots unless the opponent has no armor or is hurt.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns such as Big Buddy (PG3D) and Undertaker respectively can quickly eliminate it's users.
- Try strafing while jumping to avoid getting hit.
- Melee weapons can be used when outflanking users.
- Use the Jetpack gadget to fly in the air and make you harder to hit.
- Initial release.
- It has two reskins: the Heartbreakers and the Deadly Stings.
- The weapons ability to levitate around the player is probably based on the Swordcaster unit from Totally Accurate Battle Simulator. (their differences is that the Swordcasters "Swords" are much longer and look a lot like regular swords, this weapon has shorter swords and look a lot like daggers).