The Enchanting Altar is a Primary weapon introduced in the 18.1.0 update.
It is a very colorful weapon with tons of different intricate parts. It has good damage, average firing rate, average capacity, and decent mobility.
It appears to have a green body, with a face on the side, and a wooden handle. On the back of the weapon, there is a golden trigger with bits of purple. The front barrel is red with a green center, with a band of purple material circulating around it. A golden miniature statue stands on the top of the main body.
This weapon automatically shoots reddish yellowish glowing bullets that have travel time. It has a poison attribute which makes the opponent lose extra health for a few seconds, and it has a attribute, which means that the player can regain any lost health by damaging the player with it.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one. It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Enchanting Altar will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Shoot enemies to heal yourself using this weapon's life steal.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage and conserve ammunition.
- Use in close to medium range.
- If you see many enemies grouped in one place, use this weapon to deal mass damage to many players.
- Use its poison attribute as an advantage to deal extra damage.
- Modules will buff this weapon's performance greatly in battle.
- Eliminate users from a long-range using a Sniper weapon.
- Strafe the bullets and kill the enemy with a 1-2 shot weapon.
- Take advantage of the player while they are reloading, and attack them with a shotgun, or other powerful weapon.
- While in close range, use the Stealth Bracelet, and attack them with a Melee weapon.
- Sneak up behind these users for a tactical advantage.
- Equip the full Summer Spirit event set for an extra effect.
- Use a weapon without travel time.
- Initial release.
- The item at the top, has a similar shine and look to the artifact in Aztec Temple.
- It's shape and design also resembles the Cooking Totem.
- This weapon is one of the few automatic primaries with travel time.