|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D accessory. If you are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun World, see Specialist's Boots.
The Engineer Boots are Boots introduced in the 10.2.0 update.
They are long, orange boots that also have gray and white details.
- ☆: It increases the operating time of all gear tools. Extends movement speed for Special weapons.
- ☆☆: It greatly increases the operating time of all gear tools. Greatly extends movement speed for Special weapons.
- ☆☆☆: It tremendously increases the operating time of all gear tools. Tremendously extends movement speed for Special weapons.
- Fully upgrading these boots will improve its effects.
- Use these boots for Special weapons with low ammo capacity.
- Use the most mobile Special weapons, in order to maximize your mobility.
- Dodge the bullets of its users' weapons.
- Use Homing Missile weapons/ gadgets in close range, in order to easily pick off its users that are using these boots.
- With these kinds of weapons removed, one should instead use high-power weapons to defeat its users.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users who don this. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- This is the newest pair of boots. Other boots were introduced in the 9.0.0 update, and the Ninja Tabi was introduced in the 6.0.0 update.
- The reason why is that a new weapon category called Sniper was added in the 10.2.0, and due to the fact that there were Sniper accessories, Special accessories have been introduced.
Pixel Gun World