Not to be confused with the Angry Tree, a craft item.
The Ent, informally called the Angry Tree, is an enemy introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
The Ent is a walking tree that has been "infected". It has red eyes, a long nose, leaves which are his "hair", long branches for its arms and having leaves at their hands. The Ents slump down and disappear when killed.
It is also in the new map Magical Valley in the 16.4.0 update
The Ent will simply wander around until it spots you. When you're near it, it will slowly charge its branches (hands) to attack you.
- Try not to get too close to them. Even then, the attack speed of the Ent is quite slow
- Take it out before it can swipe it's arms at you if you are using a close-ranged weapon to attack him.
- Simply run away from these monsters if you are low on HP,as they are very slow.
- Aim for the head/face to get headshots.
- If you are equipped with any ranged weapons, try to maintain the distance between you and the Ent.
- "Ent" is a reference to J.R.R Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.
- It bears similarities to the infected tree from the Wizard of Oz.
- It is an enemy that appears in the final campaign world, as well as the first.
- If the player tries to headshot it, they must hit it in the face.
- There is a craft item version of this, which is called the "Angry Tree".
- Pixel Gun World's arena mode has a boss version of this enemy. Only difference being that its bigger,faster, and holding its arms out.
- A silhouette of this enemy can be seen in another mobile game called Pixelmon Go by developer Yuriy Bykov that has since been shut down. It was most likely used as a place holder and dosnet have a 3d model in the game itself. Many other PG3D enemies are also seen as silhouette in this game as well.
- It also appears to be a infected tree.