|“||Few of us know that our game was meant to be called Neon Genesis Pixel Gun 3D||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Eva is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.3.0 update.
It is a purple and green sniper rifle that shoots a bullet with area damage. This weapon has high damage, above-average fire rate for a Sniper, decent capacity, and a below-average weight/mobility. It is 1-2 headshots kill if fully upgraded.
This gun has a purple-green color to the scope and buttstock. The lenses have a yellow ruby-like color. The magazine has a purple color and shows yellow stripes, the handle is a purple color and the barrel is a purple color. Its nozzle is purple and green.
This weapon shoots a bullet with a large, explosive and burning splash radius with instant bullet travel time. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 10x zoom optic sight, which allows it to fight in longer ranges.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazine, puts another one and triggers the bolt. It has no input delay, which means that it causes delay on output delay weapons.
- This gun has area damage, where one can shoot the players' feet and do damage.
- This gun is not suitable for close combat since this weapon's area damage can hit you and damage you.
- Its conjunction of average fire rate, instant area damage, medium-high capacity and ability to headshot is capable of scoring multiple kills.
- Due to instant projectile speed, this may be an effective counter for mid-range jet packs or other players rocket jumping.
- Take advantage of the "Burning" attribute, as it may finish off a weakened opponent if survived the first headshot.
- Obtain this rifle when you reached Level 65, as you do not need to spend anything to upgrade.
- It can 1-2 shot if the enemy is hit in the head or body, and it can 3-4 shot if the area of effect hits the enemy,
- Use a Wallbreak weapon while taking cover
- Keep in mind that this gun's projectiles are linear, not homing. So using a Jetpack may prove to be very useful against these users.
- This gun has a burning effect, but the Cyber Santa Avatar will forestall that.
- Flamethrower weapons like the Frozen Dragon and Gas Launcher can easily defeat its users.
- Using Melee weapons may also prove effective against it, since the Eva is a mid/long-range weapon.
- Using Eva yourself as a last-ditch effort if all else failed.
Have a fast-firing weapon, for any close-quarters encounters.
- Initial release
- Damage was nerfed, it took 3 hits to eliminate an opponent.
- This weapon received a buff where its efficiency has been changed to 32.
- This weapon's rocket jump was removed along with the Black Hole.
- No longer damages the user.
- Eva gained an ability to perform headshots.
- Damage increased by 20%.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- This weapon returned to the Trader's Van again for .
- This weapon's explosion blasts looks similar to the explosion from the projectiles of the Solar Power Cannon (PG3D).
- This weapon is a reference to the popular anime Neon Genesis Evangelion
- This, the Sharp Snowflake, Swarmer, and Last Samurai are the only weapons to be exclusive to the Event Chest.
- However, in the 15.2.2 update this is no longer the case, as Eva can be earned through the Battle Pass along with Firestarter, Napalm Cannon, Heart of Volcano, and formerly, Swarmer, which was removed completely from the game.
- Like the Impulse Sniper Rifle, it is based on the Mk14 EBR.
- It is the only Sniper to be available through the Battle Pass Phoenix Order event.
- Even though the weapon description does not mention a scope, it does feature a 10X scope. This is usually due to the fact that there existed the limit of up to 3 attributes being displayed.
- It has the shortest name of any other weapon in the game.
- Even though it has a Halloween theme, it was created 4 months after Halloween.
- Despite being a reskin of the Impulse Sniper Rifle, it fires alot slower than it
- It has one of the largest area damage for a sniper or any weapon
- When shot at a wall directly in front of you, there will be a very small rocket jump that dosen't work when shot underneath you