The Evidence Hunter is a Sniper weapon introduced in update 21.2.0
The Evidence Hunter is a Sniper introduced in the 21.2.0 update. It is unlocked after unlocking the Golden Battle Pass. This weapon has single-shots, a hidden scope, and blindness. Note that any weapon with Blindness (such as Brutal Rainbow and Cyber Cat Lantern) has its own unique blindness screen; the target will see a white screen.
It deals somewhat good damage with a good fire rate, normal capacity, bad mobility.
It appears to have a camera as its barrel. An old fashioned VHS tape recorder is used for its mid-base, while a wooden stock is used for its actual base. The wooden stock has a question mark carved into it on both sides of the stock while on top of the tape recorder has a rectangular camera flash with some sort of handle or boom mic whilst the actual “barrel” of the sniper is a large camera lens.
When reloading, user will replace the used film reels with new ones and turn the crank.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the scope at long ranges. Its high magnification makes it useful for precise aiming at these distances.
- The attribute can counter a sniper's effectiveness by limiting their view.
- Use this to block the enemy's vision for a small amount of time to decrease your chance of getting hit, as the Blindness causes enemies to have reduced vision.
- With enough use, it can be used to take down mobile players at long range.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- If an enemy survives the shot, finish them off with a Primary or Backup weapon.
- Though it has decent mobility, it is recommended to equip a Melee weapon when travelling around the map.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to countersnipe them with your own.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
Carry around a high-mobility weapon to easily traverse around the map and finding sniping spots. A primary or backup weapon to finish off weakened opponent.
This weapon was brought back into the Super Lottery.
- This is similar to the Snap Attacker as both are camera themed snipers.