The Evil Rubik's Cube is a Special weapon introduced in update 21.1.0.
The Evil Rubik's Cube is a Campaign-themed weapon that Fires blue projectiles with area damage and instant bullet travel time. It will also release a blue pulse when reloading and will heal the player over time.
This weapon is a great special because it combines two great specials and improves on them, Necklace of the ice king, and the Poison Darts. This weapon is a 3 shot kill that deals high damage just like those two weapons, and has a more optimal fire rate. It is instant travel time area damage like the NOTIK, and the shooting mechanic is similar to the Darts. This weapon will heal the user by 8% every second. It will also release a blue pulse wave during the reload animation.
When reloading, the Rubik's Cube will instantly scramble up, and a blue flame will direct the the cube to be solved. It will also release a flaming blue pulse around the player.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Evil Rubik's Cube will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- This is a great special which can be very powerful if used correctly. In close range, spam the reload to deal damage similar to the Triple Bite. In medium to even long range, use the main weapon to deal high damage, and don't forget that it shoots like the poison darts, so use this to your advantage. Same with the area damage. If you see a sniper try to use the terrain combined with the area damage to your advantage. If you are low, hide behind something so the healing on this weapon can take effect.
- Due to this having an average mobility, do not use this to flee.
- Pick off it's users from long range.
- Use an area damage melee, but be mindful of the damage during reloading, which is very dangerous when combined with other factors.
- Remember that skilled users of this gun can make very quick work of most people, so be wary when attacking head-on.
- Out maneuver the user with a weapon that has high mobility.
- Equip a Melee weapon with a high mobility such as the Double cashback.
- Pair this with a shotgun for close range attacks.
- Initial Release
- This weapon was made available in the choice offer for all players.
- This is the third Special category weapon to feature the Healing attribute, the first two being the Earth Tremor and Super-Mega-Expedition-Tool.
- It is a reference to the Cubic character in Campaign.