|“||The snow used in the clips for this gun is extremely toxic. You shouldn't catch it with your tongue during the snowfall.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Evil Snowman is a Primary weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the New Year's Lottery.
It is a Christmas-themed machine gun that shoots snowballs automatically. It has good damage, a fast fire rate, a small capacity, and low mobility. It used to be a 2 shot with 80 fire rate, but it is currently an 8 shot kill, with a fire rate of 97.
It appears as a reskin of the Nutcracker. It has white, red, and brown details which make up the weapon. There are icicle spikes around the top of the gun.
This weapon automatically shoots snowballs with bullet travel time. These snowballs have a small area damage and have a poison effect , which temporarily makes the player gradually lose health, and finishes off weak opponents.
When reloading, the player puts a snowball on the snowman's head, then cracks it. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use any weapon with 85 mobility or higher, since this weapon doesn't have good mobility.
- Use the Poison attribute to your advantage as it deals damage over time.
- Aim for the head for maximum damage.
- When reloading, find a safe place to hide until you are finished.
- It is recommended to use this weapon in close to medium range, as the rockets have travel time.
- Use it in areas where players tend to crowd, such as in hallways or open areas.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Counter the user when they're reloading.
- Strafe around the user so they miss, since this weapon has bullet travel. But be careful since this has area damage.
- Use Area Damage weapons.
- Use Gadgets such as the Ninja Shurikens or the Jetpack to keep the user at bay.
- Attack the user with a one-shot weapon, such as the Ultimatum.
- Equip the appropriate Wear to negate the effects of the Poison.
- Stay away from popular locations such as hallways, where users of this weapon may lurk.
- Initial release
Its fire rate was changed from 80 to 97 in a later update. As well, it used to be a 2 shot, but it's now 8-9 shots.
- It is a Primary remodel of the Nutcracker (PG3D) bearing the same theme.
- It was available in the Trader's Van for a limited time during the Winter/New Year's season. It is expected to return annually.