|“||The snow used in the clips for this gun is extremely toxic. You shouldn't catch it with your tongue during the snowfall.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Evil Snowman is a Primary weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the New Year's Lottery.
It is a Christmas-themed machine gun that shoots snowballs automatically. It has good damage, a fast fire rate, a small capacity, and low mobility. It used to be a 2 shot with 80 fire rate, but it is currently 8 shots with 97 fire rate.
It appears as a reskin of the Nutcracker. It has white, red, and brown details which make up the weapon. There are icicle spikes around the top of the gun.
This weapon automatically shoots snowballs with a fast bullet travel time. These snowballs have small area damage and have a poison effect, which temporarily makes the player lose extra health.
When reloading, the player puts a snowball on the snowman's head, then cracks it. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use any weapon with 85 mobility since this weapon doesn't have good mobility.
- Use the Poison attribute to your advantage as it deals damage over time.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Counter the user when they're reloading.
- Strafe around the user so they miss, since this weapon has bullet travel. But be careful since this has area damage.
- Use area damaging weapons
Its fire rate was changed from 80 to 97 in a later update. As well it used to be a 2 shot, but it's now 8-9 shots.
- It is a Primary reskin of the Nutcracker (PG3D) bearing the same theme.