The Explosive Caramel is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 20.0.0 update.
It is a Christmas-themed sniper rifle of the Mythical grade that can be obtained via Super Lottery with 250 Mythical and the Trader's Van for Gems. It fires explosive pieces of caramel, dealing high damage, pared with a scope. It features a moderately slow fire rate, an average-sized ammo capacity, and low mobility.
It has a purple/white body with a purple/white skeletal stock with a yellow butt, a purple body with golden trimming, a translucent magazine with pieces of caramel wrapped in a purple/white wrapper, and a purple scope with yellow trimming. At the front, there is a purple/white stripped barrel barrel, a large yellow front iron sight, and a red Christmas ornament hanging by a golden chain underneath the barrel.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire a purple hitscan bullet. This bullet will explode upon impact, dealing splash damage to enemies nearby. In addition, it will slow down enemies.
Upon killing an enemy, the enemy will explode, dealing additional splash damage to any enemies nearby.When reloading, the user will switch the used magazine with a new one.
This weapon has both Input and Output Delay, meaning that it gives delay animations to weapons that have Input Delay and receives delay animations from weapons that have Output Delay, respectively.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the scope at long ranges. Its high magnification makes it useful for precise aiming at these distances.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- Target groups of enemies when they are close together.
- If an enemy survives the shot, finish them off with a Primary or Backup weapon.
- Use this to slow escaping enemies.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Try not to get too close to teammates when a sniper is present.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to countersnipe them with your own.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
Carry around a high-mobility weapon to easily traverse around the map and finding sniping spots. A primary or backup weapon to finish off weakened opponent.
- Initial release.
- This weapon has a side fed magazine, which was common during WW1 battle rifles and sniper rifles
- The shape of the gun is vaguely similar to a real sniper rifle, Henry 38-55, a lever action rifle