The Exquisite Bagpipes is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.6.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Trader's Van event in the armory.
It is a bagpipe with the ability to shoot bullets when used. It deals decent damage, and features a high fire rate, a decent ammo capacity, but a low mobility.
It looks similar to the Block Flamethrower.
It takes the form of a bagpipe with a plaid red bag, silver/red tendor drones on top, a blue bag at the back, and the bass drone and chanter acting as two barrels.
When the fire button is held, the user will fire at full-auto, where it's "muzzle flash" is a variety of music notes. In addition, allies around the user when firing will have their overall damage output increased.
When reloading, the player takes out the mag from the bottom and replaces it with another.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Exquisite Bagpipes will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this weapon at medium-long ranges.
- When engaging users at longer ranges, make sure to fire in bursts as the weapon's accuracy starts to decrease during automatic fire.
- Aim for the head to maximize Efficiency Per Second.
- It is effective against mobile targets on the ground or low-flying targets.
- Use it around when around teammates to boost their damage output.
- Reload away from the battle, as one might find that the weapon will chew through ammo quickly.
- Conserve ammo by aiming well.
- Due to its mobility, it is recommended to switch to another weapon when moving.
- Pick off the user at long range
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Take cover from the user when he/she is firing, and try to flank around the user
- The weapon suffers at longer ranges, use this as an advantage to pick them off with a scoped weapon.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Use a high mobility weapon to run away from your opponent while they have this weapon out.
This weapon can be used as a general purpose short-medium ranged weapon. This suits well when paired with a long ranged weapon.Plus, using the Leader's Drum while using the Exquisite Bagpipes will be a big Combo!
- Initial release.
- It is the first weapon to feature the Increased Damage to Allies attribute the second one being the Golden Bros.
- The appearance of this weapon made it looks like a Special weapon more than a primary.
- It is called the Ornate Bagpipes in the game's files.