|“||This relic allows you to use the power of the Sun. The first adept of Ra has written this scroll, as the legend says, when listening to the Almighty God Himself.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Eye of Ra is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 14.1.0 update.
It is an Egyptian themed charge shot weapon. It shoots a yellow projectile with its damage depending on how long the player charges, and It will inflict the Burning attribute on enemy players. When maxed out, it is capable of killing players at half charge. Its capacity is decent, and it has a surprisingly high mobility for a Heavy weapon.
It has a similar appearance to most of the weapons from the Exoskeleton Set (although this is Egyptian themed).
It has a golden base with two golden arms containing gems at the top, and a large one embedded in the middle arc, which is mounted on the player's back.
The scroll is written in Egyptian hieroglyphics on papyrus and rolled with two black/golden rods on the top and bottom.
The player holds a scroll in his/her hands and the Eye of Ra charges from the two gems on the arms to the diamond at the top.
The main weapon which charges its shots is mounted on the back of the player. The scroll which acts as its ammo is held by both of the player's hands. While charging, the two arms with the gems on them spin and direct the energy to the big gem on the top of the weapon's middle arc. When releasing the charge, the two arms with the gems spin the other way. While it's charging, this weapon emits a sound similar to a choir of angels singing.
The weapon holds 60 ammo and when spawning, the player is given two extra magazines. The projectile the weapon shoots has the ability to inflict the Burning attribute and it also has area damage, though it isn't listed in the Armory.
When reloading, the player closes the scroll, drops it then grabs another closed scroll and opens it. The arms with the gems contract and bend backwards, the big gem on the middle arc spins while reloading. Once the player grabs the new scroll, the arms bend back to its original position and the middle arc spins again.
This weapon deals a devastating amount of damage, has a high mobility and capacity, and a low fire rate for slow charging. At half charge, it can one shot an armored player.
- This is one of few heavy weapons that have 85 mobility, which gives its users a speed advantage against the other low mobility heavy weapons like the Big Buddy (PG3D) or Storm of all seas.
- Take cover when charging, or else you may be killed while charging.
- It is very easy to dodge, so use it in hallways or close range maps.
- Use this like you would with the Charge Cannon, as this is essentially an upgraded form of it.
- It can one shot almost any player so take advantage of that.
- It takes 15 out of the 60 capacity to charge it fully.
- The damage of the Burning depends on the charge amount
- Be very careful when charging in close quarters, you can easily blow yourself up.
- Pick off its user(s) from a long range with a Sniper or a long range weapon.
- Stay away from close combat and tight corridors, as you may be an easy target.
- Dodge bullets by jumping, as it is hard to hit a player who is jumping with a charge shot weapon.
- Its projectiles are noticeable in long range, allowing you time allowance to dodge them.
- Be aware when he/she charges his shot, his/her projectile will release upon death. If you want to attack its users while they are charging, it is the best practice to do it from behind.
- Use a Reflector, as the users can kill or severely injure themselves.
- Use a weapon with a high fire rate to finish off weakened opponents.
- Equip a Sniper rifle to take out opponents from long distance.
- Initial release.
- The weapon was removed for unknown reasons.
- The weapon was added back.
- The Eye of Ra was removed from the Armory.
- Its projectiles come out from the center of the character instead of from the top.
- Its projectiles speed is increased.
- Returned in the Summer Adventure lottery.
- It returned in the Trader's Van for . Cost depends on level.
- The weapon's name refers to a being in ancient Egyptian mythology; the Eye of Ra. It is an entity which is an extension of the Egyptian sun god, Ra's power that defends the god from his enemies.
- This, the Neutron Pulsator and the Anime Scythe are the only 3 Non-Champion Mythical grade weapons that can be bought in the Armory. Despite this, the Hedgehog was also a Mythical weapon but was later changed to a Legendary weapon, but then a few of them were later removed from the Armory.
- It is tied with the Dragon King, Rocket Launcher, and Ice Club for the highest mobility Heavy weapon in the game.
- This is the 7th exoskeleton weapon to be added into the game, as well as being the only exoskeleton weapon to feature 85 mobility.
- In the 188.8.131.52 Update, it has returned in the Trader's Van for . It’s damage was also nerfed temporarily.