The Fair Sheriff is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 19.0.0 update.
It's a futuristic sniper rifle that has a fast fire rate, low mobility, and a great ammo capacity. It also does decent damage (Although it's not 1 shot without Module). It is a lever-action rifle.
It appears to be a rather small sniper, a gray metallic barrel with the neon word "SHERIFF" on it. It has pale blue accents, a red scope and some golden outlines. A red laser sticks out beneath the barrel, similar to the Secret Forces Rifle. There is also a lever underneath the trigger to re-chamber each round when fired.
It shoots cyber blue bullets that are hitscan. Similar to the Brutal Headhunter (PG3D), Overseer, and Heavy Sniper Rifle, it has a reload animation after firing (although it doesn't actually reload). It has the x-ray and target mark attributes, which will make the target easier to find.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the scope at long ranges. Its high magnification makes it useful for precise aiming at these distances.
- If an enemy survives the shot, finish them off with a Primary or Backup weapon.
- Use the X-Ray to see your enemies through walls.
- Use the Target Mark to mark out where enemies are.
- Your teammates can also see the marked enemy so use this to help them.
- In Duels, use the target mark to mark your opponent and see where they are, making it easier to spy them if they are hiding.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- If you are skilled enough, use the X-Ray Vision on this weapon to see where the enemies are hiding, and then shoot a Wall Break weapon(Exterminator, Industrial Nailer, Laser Minigun..etc.) through the wall where they are standing.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to countersnipe them with your own.
- For the best damage, equip the Pumpkin Mask and Burning Tiara.
- Use this in a 3 Category Spam loadout since it has only one delay.
- Initial Release
- This is the second sniper to feature the Automatic attribute, the first being Mister L.
- When reloading, a police siren can be heard.
- Despite having the Automatic attribute, it is actually closer to Single Shots. This is likely a developer oversight.
- Its firing sound is likely similar to the PGA-05 Slender Touch.
- The appearance loosely resembles a Winchester Model 1866 lever-action rifle.
- You can find the gun in one of the lockers in security room in Treasury.
- Unlike most weapons, the target mark does not trigger when you hit the enemy, but you have to zoom in on them for a few seconds and then they will be target marked.
- This weapon, along with 'Rumble' and Destruction System were the Mythical weapons in the 9th birthday lottery.