|“||The support of the football fans has never been this POWERFUL. There was also a fist from the same series that was shooting rockets. It wasn't accurate so we unclenched one finger and made the revolver.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Fan’s Revolver is a Legendary Backup weapon introduced in the 15.1.0 update.
Fan's revolver is a world cup and sports-themed weapon that shoots out normal bullets. It deals light damage with high fire rate, decent capacity and high mobility.
It is a yellow sports foam finger with a "#1" printed on the hand's palms. Inside the finger, a revolver with its barrel pointing out of the index finger and the grip is under the glove.
When the fire button is held down, the gun will start firing bullets. Since its accuracy is bad, the bullets will spread once repeatedly fired. Unlike other Revolvers, this one does not point up in the sky after a shot. Rather, the whole gun shakes and the player continues shooting.
When reload is needed, the player will put colorful confetti that has all of the colors of the rainbow in it's barrel. It has no delay what-so-ever.
- Try to aim for the head as you kill to be able to kill foes faster.
- Try to have a good weapon to switch to as you will be vulnerable when reloading.
- Try to hit your opponent on the first shot, because its the most accurate.
- This weapon has a high fire rate, so try to spray-and-pray with the gun.
- Try to move around as players will have trouble aiming.
- Kill players quickly with a weapon like the Big Buddy.
- Bring an area damage gun and a scoped weapon for better gameplay. Do this because are damage allows you to easily finish them off without having to aim perfectly. Or start off with a Sniper, shoot their head, and use the revolver to finish them off.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- Damage increased by 20%.
- Capacity increased to 10.
- This, the Football Cannon and the Penilizer are the unique weapons for the Royal Chests Event.
- This makes it the 13th revolver to be in the game.
- This weapon takes about 4-5 shots to kill.
- When it shoots, it shows steam coming out of its barrel.
- Upon reloading, there seems to be no form of ammunition loading in or out of the gun.