|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Fast Death (PGW).
|“||The death will be fast only to those who will be slow to reload his gun.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Fast Death is a Backup weapon introduced in the early versions of Pixel Gun 3D.
It is a crystal pistol that shoots regular bullets in 4 round bursts. It deals medium damage, high rate of fire, average capacity, and decent mobility.
The Fast Death is a cyan-crystal quad-burst pistol with a small magazine extending below the grip. There is a recoil suppressor/ muzzle brake behind the muzzle. The grip itself is jagged. There is a stock behind the grip, which is behind a semicircle. It has no scope or iron sights. Before the 13.5.0. update, it was a matte black pistol with no stock, while retaining the blue sights and an extended magazine, but no muzzle brake.
It semi-automatically shoots regular bullets that have instant bullet travel time. This means that it shoots bullets in bursts. Moreover, it performs best at close to medium range.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by a spare one. It has no delay mechanics.
- It can kill many enemies quickly making it perfect for survival mode and multiplayer matches.
- It can be used to weaken or finish off some targets.
- Aim well, since it does not hold much.
- Aim for the head to maximize Efficiency Per Second.
- Make sure to aim and fire effectively. As one tap may expend ammo inefficiently. Although it can take down multiple severely injured opponent at linear direction, it is no good when dealing with jumpers.
- Just like most Backup weapons, it is ideal whenever your main weapons are dried of ammo.
- Use it in close ranges as this weapon is not quite accurate.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Get in close and strafe the enemy who has it with a shotgun like the Undertaker. Aim for their head, and they're done for.
- Outpace the weapon inferior fire rate with a fast firing Primary weapon.
- Area Damage weapons will often easily take out its users.
Close to medium range maps like:
Due to its recoil and lack of a scope, it is advised to equip a long ranged gun like a scoped rifle to go along with this weapon.
- Initial release.
- Its shooting sound was changed from a fast shooting machine gun, to a more modern sound.
- Its model was modified to have a more detailed grip and a magazine release.
- The weapon was changed to be semi-automatic instead of being an automatic pistol. When holding the firing button, the weapon shoots a burst of 4 rounds.
- The weapons model was changed to only be the max upgraded model from the previous versions.
- Burst firing mechanism was reworked to match real life burst-firing behavior.
- Recoil and bullet spread greatly reduced.
- It also received a skin, which changes the weapons model.
- This weapon is one of the oldest weapons currently still available in the armory in PG3D.
- This weapon is based on the real world Austrian Glock 18 but with an extended stock and barrel.
- In the first versions of the game, Fast Death is a cheap gun compared to others which are very expensive. Now, it is beaten by Desert Eagle (PG3D), which costs 30 coins. Also, before the upgrade revamp in 2017, its base non-upgraded version had a no-nonsense black (gold if UP1 and crystal if UP2) styling with neon sights.
- If a player kills another player with this weapon, the list of kills section (on the right of your screen while in battle) will say the player‘s name and the Fast Death but without the extended stock and the victim.
- It is the only Semi-Auto weapon to not have a reskinned version of itself.
- This weapon got buffed dramatically to 6 headshots kill in the current update. As a result, it has the highest damage per shot of fast-firing weapons.