|“||Incandescent acid gas vapor that stays on the battlefield after the missile lands can burn through a centimeter or armor. Highly recommend you to jump away from this green cloud wherever you can ASAP.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a superhero/radioactive/poison themed rocket launcher that shoots green rockets that move forward spiraling. It has high damage (2-3 shots to kill someone), a slow fire rate, a low capacity, and low mobility.
It appears to be a biohazard themed weapon, with grey, black, and green details. It also looks like a bazooka-rocket launcher weapon.
This weapon shoots a green particle/rocket with high bullet travel time. These particles have area damage on impact and they can poison the opponent(s), which means that they temporarily lose extra health. It also leaves acid vapor, like it says in the description, for about 0.5 seconds. Moreover, the projectile will fly in a spiral pattern, so it has a slight chance for the projectile to fly past the aimed spot.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip from the back, throws it and puts another one instead.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Fatal Melter will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this on weakened enemies to get easy kills.
- Since it has area damage, use it in a group to well-benefit from such a feature.
- Although this weapon is very powerful, it‘s recommended to use it in close to medium ranges since this has bullet travel.
- Use the poison attribute to your advantage.
- The mobility isn't very good, so use a weapon with 85 mobility.
- The projectiles have the piercing shot attribute, use that to your advantage when players are in a hallway.
- The explosion cloud is very large and does medium damage if a player walks through it.
- Try to aim a little left or right to the enemy, because the projectile might as well fly past the enemy because of its spiral-flying feature.
- Use gadgets that will reflect damage or give you advantage such as Stealth Bracelet, Reflector, or Time Machine to escape or catch them off guard. Avoid using Robot Samurai or Battle Mech as they can easily melt you down.
- Demon Stone or Jetpack will give you an advantage as it is extremely hard to hit you while flying.
- Simply attack the user from a long-range.
- Attack its users from behind while they are complacent.
- Try to rocket jump and strafe to avoid being hit by its large explosions.
- Try to place high ground as it is also hard to shoot an enemy from above.
- You can outrun the user since the mobility is lower than most weapons.
- Any fast fire rate weapons can easily overwhelm its users especially when he is having a cooldown or reloading.
- Use the enemy's smokescreen to your advantage. Shoot another high performing area damage or use a gadget to hit the enemy while the cannot see.
Bring any long-range weapon.
- Initial release.
- Its kill icon is backwards