|Our community needs more information on this page! Can you help out?|
The Fate is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 21.7.1 update.
"This weapon is being processed, and the description will appear soon"
The sniper has a golden color scheme, with some chains attached to the body of the weapon. It also has a clock on the side, bearing a resemblance to Reversed Pistol and Time Scythe When scoped in, the scope bears a resemblance to the Third Eye.
Use this how you would use the Fair Sheriff or Proud Eagle, as both those guns have the Target Mark attribute. This is also one of the very few snipers that possesses the "Slows the Target" attribute.
Use this to target mark your enemies if you need to retreat, as the mark will last for an extremely long time.
- Use this to target mark your opponent(s).
- Use a shotgun, such as the Ultimatum, or a high damage sniper, such as the One Shot to eliminate the user if they marked you and went after you.
- This is the 14th weapon to possess the Target Mark attribute, the others being Ambush Crocorifle, Bad Comment, Battle Falcon, Black Label, Deadly Stings, Disruptive Howitzer, Echo Scanner, Fair Judge, Fair Sheriff, Proud Eagle, Sleipnir, Tactical Pistol, and Underwater Carbine.
- This is the sixth Sniper weapon to possess the Target Mark attribute, the others being Black Label, Disruptive Howitzer, Fair Sheriff, Proud Eagle, and Underwater Carbine.
- It's the second weapon in the sniper category to be in the tournament shop, the first was Ultra Beam.
- When damage testing, it does exactly the same damage as the Mythical Laser Bow