The Fear and Despair is a Backup weapon introduced in the 19.0.0 update. It can be obtained as part of the BLOQ Head Set Roulette.
It's a pair of futuristic themed pistols that is dual wielded. It has a fast fire rate, average capacity, and a high mobility. It has a short travel time and is joined with by an average mobility.
It somewhat appears to be like two Gun Force PGX's. It has two light gray rubber handles, a dark gray hull, and a neon pink barrel on top of each gun. It also has a light grey "Q" on the side of it. On each pistol has an electronic scope, and both of the pistols are shaped very compactly to form a box.
This weapon shoots very similar to the VR Blasters. When the fire button is pressed, it fires purple energy projectiles at a high fire rate. It only has fixed delay which does make it incompatible for Three Category Spam, but instead can be used normally as it is with its great firing rate and capacity collectively.
When reloading, the user will allow the energy source to cooldown a bit, then twirl the two weapons.
- It has somewhat fast travel time, thus try to compensate for distance when the enemy is moving.
- Use this in close to medium range.
- When an enemy is hit, finish them off quickly.
- The attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- Use this as a backup weapon when your main weapon is out of ammo.
- The high mobility is useful as a weapon to carry when moving around from point to point.
- The fire rate of this weapon is somewhat fast. Use that to your advantage.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Strafe around users while attacking to make them deplete their ammo reserves.
Have a powerful Primary or Sniper weapon equipped as your main weapon, then use this to finish enemies off.
- Initial Release